40 | i guess it was love

Start from the beginning

In the end, she doesn't say what was going on in her mind and maybe I didn't want to know. In fact, I wasn't interested.

I just wanted to fuck right now. Release my frustration. I wanted to put my cock inside her warm and inviting hole for me, and fuck her senseless.

Belle turns to me, takes off her coat and throws it on the sofa. The moment to look at each other and something clicks from both. We take fast steps colliding our bodies together.

Primitive instincts. Our sex is rough, passionate, a continuous war of dominance. It's something I've never experienced with anyone.

She jumps on me and I take her in my arms, her dress goes up, showing her thighs that I squeeze tightly with my hands.

I pull her up, looking for stability, I slam her on the wall while our lips move quickly with desire, we breathe heavily through our nose. Our tongues explore what we have already explored other times.

Her legs tighten around my waist, pressing her intimacy into mine. However, I feel too much wet and warm feeling on my crotch. She doesn't wear her panties.

Fuck.

She chuckles proudly when she sees I notice it. I feel my cock getting harder every minute that passes, pressing hard in my boxers.

Her fingers tighten my hair tightly and pull my head back, a grin forms on my lips.

Stick his lips on my neck leaving her marks on me. The music in the background, a guitar solo made everything more exciting and intense.

I can't stand it anymore, I don't want to waste time going to my room. I need to go inside of her. Now.

I lower one of her legs on the ground.
In a quick move I lower my pants and boxers, I feel the air hit my exposed ass.

My erection turns up, Belle takes off her dress and does the same thing with my shirt, throwing them somewhere.

I take my leaking dick in hand and I go inside her with a hard push, she holds back a scream. She clings to my shoulders, sticking her nails into my flesh. I groan.

《You are so fucking huge.》she says panting.

Her cat-like eyes look at me with a shimmer, ready to try all the pleasure that only I can give her.

I start to move my hips immediately fast. I take the other thigh again and so I can fuck her while she has her back on the wall.

She couldn't do anything but produce sounds of pleasure from her mouth. She is so fucking beautiful. She is a disaster. A disaster because of me. And I loved it.

Her breasts, in her bra, leap following the rhythms my cock dictated inside her. They move in front of my face. I sink my face into her breasts and suck the skin.

《Fuck don't stop.》

She moans loudly. Luckily there was nobody in the house. But even if someone had been there, I wouldn't care.

Her louder moans become more frequent, a sign that she is about to come. Her walls tight around my cock, she squints, moans my name, her nails leave red lines on my back. Belle just came.

I come after a couple of thrusts. I stay in that same position, inside her. She's with her head resting on the wall, eyes closed, gasping for air.

《You fuck better every time, how is it possible?》

Her voice sounded hoarse. Belle sets her gaze on me, smiling. But not a normal smile, but that smile that women make after they are satisfied.

《They often tell me.》I respond.

I pull out of her and bring her back on the ground, handing her handkerchiefs to clean herself. I get up in pants and boxers and light a cigarette. Belle gets dressed and lights a cigarette too.

We sit on high stools, by the kitchen island. Silence reigns between us, but it's not uncomfortable. It doesn't last for too long though.

《Do you love her?》she asks as she delicately takes off the ash of her cigarette.

I raise an eyebrow, confused.

《Chaerin.》

《How can I love someone who has used me, consumed me and then thrown me away?》

《You loved her then.》

I don't answer, staring at an inaccurate point of the room, while I take a pull of the cigarette.

《Yeah, I guess it was love.》

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hello my lovelies! 💜
A little smut from our TaeTae! It's been a while since there was smut right? 😂 it will come back more often I promise😏

Do y'all think Tae is over Chaerin or not?

See u in the next chapter~💜 don't forget to vote💜