Prologue

Gurvind haunda (called as Darji by the younger generations) is a hotel chain owner and he has only one son Yash Haunda who take care of business along with him. 

Yash loves Roshini and although she was an orphan and comparatively poor but he had married her against everyone's wishes. He can never say no to her. Darji had accepted Roshini as bahu after they ran away. Darji has only one grand daughter Geet.

Darji  had a  childhood buddy, A. Khuarana, from village who went to same school and college with him. Both had come to Delhi together and started their respective businesses, helping each other when needed . In earlier days, they shared same flat, and after getting married with the loves of their lives, their wives also stayed in same flat with them. After many years of hard work and struggle, when they became millionaires, they bought huge acres of land and built a mansion in which their families lived together.

Now, many years have passed. A. Khaurana passed away and the children of their children are now part of this world. Yet, Khauranas and Haunda, despite being very rich and owning many houses  still  live together. because the bonds shared between members are of love and respect.