Part 7

*Edited

On reaching home Maan went to Geet's room and as he suspected Geet was not in her room. He kept waiting for her but dosed off in the night.

On reaching home, Fari asked Pooja to take Geet to her room while KJ and she went to see her mother and talked with her for some time telling her how much they enjoyed. Fari knew otherwise her mom will get suspicious.

Then, they went to geet, she was quietly lying on bed, pooja was looking really worried.

Fari sat down beside geet and held her hand, come on geet, pull yourself together , you have to face maan later as well, then how you will be able to deal with it.

Pooja, i am really scared guys what if maan realized it was geet, Roshini aunty will never let her come out with us again.

Fari, oh come on pooja,he was in that club as well, if he can go to clubs then geet should be allowed to go as well. I hate double standards, and geet you should not be scared, he is the guilty one, he did everything.

Geet, he didnot know that it was me, he was drunk and confused me with his gf.

Fari, 'are you sure about it? I mean remember what happened earlier today and now in club. I  know geet that  you dont think about him that way but i am not so sure about him.'

Geet, 'oh come on fari, I was the one who threw water on him and I was the one who pushed him and that's why we fell on bed. Girls are mad after him, and he is dating a super model. why would he be interested in me?'

Fari, 'you are more beautiful than sameera , but you always try to downplay your looks. And anyway, I think he is interested but thinks you dont like him.'

Geet, 'I dont want to talk about it. I just want to sleep.'

Fari looked at Geet for few seconds and then said,'okay, but this topic is not closed and if you really dont like him,then talk to him and tell him about whole incident before he realizes it was you and any misunderstanding is created.'

Geet, 'Fari you are mad. It was just an accident and I am sure he will not know it was me.'

Fari, 'if you are sure, then I wont say anything more. Now, try to forget this whole incidence and sleep, you look really tired.'

Geet closed her eyes and tried to sleep but she kept remembering his kisses.

Next day

Maan woke at 10 in the morning and checked her room. Geet was still not home. He went to his room and took a bath, then ringed (via intercom)Nakul and told him that he has hangover and bring tonic for him.

When Nakul came, he asked about Geet that is she home.

Nakul,'no sir.'

Maan asked,'do you know where Mama is?'
Nakul,'she is in the dining room having breakfast.'

Maan said alright and put the reciever down and went to dining hall thinking about how to ask about Geet.

Maan,' Good morning Mama'.

Roshini,'Good morning. Come and sit. Have some breakfast.'

They ate their breakfast in silence. Roshini looked at Maan and realized that he was agitated about something.

Roshini,'Maan, is everything okay?'

Mama, ' Nothing to worry.' He smiled and said,'I was free till lunch time, so I was thinking about helping Geet in her studying but she isn't in her room.'

Roshini,'Geet is staying at her friend's place for the weekend.'

Maan,'Friend. Who?'

Roshini sighed and said,' this just isn't my day. I can guess from your tone where this is going. First Darji and Raj bhaiya and now you. Darji already has sent the driver to bring Geet back home. I'll send her to your room when she comes.'