Part 6

*Edited

Geet tried to move off him but her hair got stuck in his shirt buttons. She tried to remove her hairs but couldnt,

Maan also tried to remove her hairs but they were badly entangled. He angrily ripped his buttons off.

Geet for the first time looked at his chest. It was hairless and he had six pack. She had the weirdest urge to touch it. At that moment she heard someone call her name'' GEET''.she looked toward the door where fari was standing.

Geet stared at Fari who looked really embarrassed.

She said to Geet,'' I'll wait for you in main hall' and left.

Geet quickly moved away from Maan and ran after her. She explained everything to Fari who said, ''I believe you. If you say there isn't anything between you two, then there isn't. Actually, I came to invite you for  weekend at my home. Pooja and Kuljeey are also coming.'

Geet forgot about everthing and became excited. She quickly agreed and said,''But you've to get permission from mama.'

Fari nodded.

Geet kept praying to baba ji for help while Fari asked Mama who agreed after hearing that Pooja was going as well but asked for fari's mother cell number. While Mama called Fari's mother, they went back to Geet's room. Thankfully, Maan had left. Fari helped Geet pack her bag.

Later that day

All of them were gathered in fari's room, television was switched on and screen was showing some fashion channel but it was mute. Meanwhile, crook movie song was playing on the sound system in background while all of them were reading and discussing latest gossip about actors and models.

Fari was telling Pooja about some international supermodel which was supposed to be really beautiful and was secretly dating some rich tycoon whose name was unknown.

Kuljeet,'' which model are you talking about?''

Fari,' Sameera Roy.'

Geet who was watching tv turned toward them, 'Sameera?' she thought thay could it be the same person to whom maan was talking on phone.

She asked,'do you have any pic of her?'

Fari said ,''forget pic, if you guys want we can even meet her today''.

Kuljeet said,'' whats the big deal guys? I don't even know anything about her. Why would we meet her.''

Geet said,'' I think her secret bf is Maan'' and told them about the phone calls she had heard.

Even Kuljeet seemed interested now, ''wow Msk's gf! I would like to see what's so special about her.''

Fari said,'' hmmm well, she is comimg to bonjour disco. My fiance told me.''

Pooja,'' Isnt it a really high class disco? How will we get inside without invitation. I've heard that you've to be on list.'

Fari,'' my fiance can get us inside. His friend's father owns it. I will tell mother that I'm taking all of us outside for dinner and we will go by our car to taj mahal and then my fiance will pick us up from there.''

Geet,'' but I've never gone to disco before.'

They assured her that there was nothing to worry.

Fari said,'' we'll be together.So, there will be no problem.''

Geet worriedlya pointed out,' If sameera is there,then, Maan might be there too.'

Fari,'' If they were meeting in open then media definitely would've  known about Mr. Mysterious aka MSK and written his name in the article. Don't worry we will remain away from VIP section. I've been there before,so I know how to get you out quickly, if needed. Anyways, people are too busy dancing and having fun to notice others.''