Epilogue

"Stop," she burst out laughing.

"Okay, okay," I sat right up.

"So," she starts and puts a strand of hair behind her ear. "How's Ibiza sound?"

"Fantastic," I said before leaving a kiss on her lips.

One year. One long year.

From what I've heard, Mariana is in Los Angeles, having the time of her life. Good for her, but I know she's still not happy.

I knew I wouldn't have ever fixed her, the only person that can fix her is herself, but she's long gone.

Shakira and Gerard are off in Manchester with their kids. I still keep contact with the two of them, mostly Shakira.

Here I am. Still in Barcelona, becoming a well respected player, moving my way up and leading a happy life with my girlfriend, Camila.

Just as I had always hoped of becoming, a well respected player. I start off on every single game I'm set to play in and I've won more awards than I can remember. Barcelona is at the top of every chart for every championship going on at the moment and it's said to be mostly because of me.

Life is great.

Last year was a bit rough, but all in all, Mariana led me to the love of my life, be it too soon to say that- I don't care. I'm the happiest I've ever been and I'm in love with Camila. Shakira and Gerard are much happier than they were before and everything else is perfect.

All's well that ends well.