Chapter 16 - Daddy Issues/Complex

Mariana's POV (Diary Entries)

Nine Years Old

Great. It took my mom long enough to realize that dad has been seeing another woman. Sex. Yes, having sex with another woman. I learned from Julian at school right on time what sex is. So daddy has been having sex with some other lady meaning divorce is next and now my mom is so mad she says she wants to move. Humiliated apparently. I don't even know exactly what that means but she says I should pack my things quickly. I told Shak this and she refused to believe me. She says I can't move and I said I don't want to either. Hopefully I'm not but mom was looking at a map of Brazil. Fantastic.

Ten Years Old

The kids here in Brasília are the worst. They are so annoying and the girls next door are always making fun of my accent but I don't care cause I told them to go fuck themselves anyway. Mom asked me where I picked up that type of language and once again it was Julian. Does it even matter if I'm not in the same country as him?

Thirteen Years Old

Oh God. Remember a couple of years ago when I just found out what sex was and now I'm writing in my diary to tell you I just had it. I went over to Victor's house and we were just making out but then our clothes somehow got on the floor and he fucked me. For a second. It honestly hurt so bad I didn't want to keep on going. So I left but I'm going back soon to have full on sex. I highly doubt he can get me off.

Change of plans my mom's boyfriend, Carlos, found this diary and is now asking my mom to move with him to England. Sheffield to be exact. Fucking woo. The guy is really hot so I wouldn't mind... How did my mom get him though?

I've caught him checking me out.

Fifteen Years Old

God. Carlos is the only man that can get me off. Boys are no good. I love how sneaky I am though. The fact that my mother doesn't know is what makes it all the more hot. Let me tell you about Steven and how he can't get me off even if he tried. Or Jack, or Ed, or José. I forget the rest of them. But Carlos, oh my.

Sixteen Years Old

Fuck everyone. Carlos is threatening to leave and tell my mother everything. We had such a good thing going, but his morals kicked in? Idiot. I met some guy named Luis and I think it's time we went on a little trip to Spain.

My dad sent me a letter. He said he missed me.

Took him long enough.

Seventeen Years Old

Boo hoo. Sure, a tear or two, but what do you want from me? The man wasn't in my life for the past eight years and now I'm supposed to drop to my knees and bawl since the bastard croaked?

Shak kept all the letters. Every single last one of them.

She means the world to me.

Twenty-one Years Old

Now, here, I shall shed many tears.

I miss my mom. I miss her dearly.

Is it time to regret sleeping with her boyfriend yet? Or sleeping around and giving myself pregnancy scares that would've contributed to her heart disease, had she found out about them.

Shak, she wants to see me soon.

Twenty-two Years Old

Barcelona. It smells like gasoline. The sun is crisp and I'm back here with Elias, Mauro, and Camila.

Gerard is wow.

I've missed Shak so much, she means the world to me.

So, the three of us were watching a movie and Shakira fell asleep. Gerard and I had a moment and we kissed.

Ouch. Not again.

They're setting up this amazing room for me and the look on Gerard's face is priceless. Fuck. I feel bad because of Shakira.

Shakira had a meeting today and Gerard had off. We fucked in the kitchen. It was great.

Am I this tempting?

I'm going to Camp Nou today. Football players are the sexiest.

So many, but they're all taken. Ha. When has that ever stopped me.

Neymar. Neymar. Neymar.

Sergi and I went out today, he's so cute.

Milan and long walks around parks, what I live for.

So, I'm thinking I like Neymar...?

Rafinha. Wow.

I snuck over to Rafinha's place last night and we fucked three times.

Gerard's phone for business is full of our dirty text messages. Better not lose it.

Eight orgasms today? I lost track. Thanks Gerard.

They're going to renew their fucking vows? Dearest Shakira, I'm fucking the girl thirteen years younger than you that you took in cause you love her so much.

Feng Shui? Really bitch?

Dammit Neymar.

Barça won today. Celebratory sex in the coat closet while the party goes on downstairs after a small fight? Yes, Gerard.

I almost kissed Neymar. Gerard was getting on my nerves.

Dinner was nice. I rubbed my foot all the way up Gerard's leg, we could've gotten caught. Anyway, so yeah, I apparently do have feelings for Neymar.

Way to go, Mari. Fall for some kid whom you don't deserve while you play home wrecker.

Movie date!

Gerard and I went to go buy popcorn, but before that we snuck into the woman's bathroom, locked it, and he bent me over the sink.

Neymar is so persistent. I just don't want to break his heart. He needs to stay away. I need to stay away.

Sergi, oh Sergi. You're too easy. Thanks for the hot sex.

Fucking good, Neymar found out about Sergi. He needs to realize I'm not going to date him.

I shouldn't have done that to him.

Gerard plus just getting out of the shower equals steamy sex in their bed.

Whoops, Shakira almost caught us again. We're slipping, I know we are.

Honestly, Gerard is so cute when he's jealous.

It's Gerard's birthday. Is birthday sex too overrated?

Neymar. Stop. Trying. To. Win. My. Heart. You already have it and it pains me.

Brazil, how I missed it in a fucked up way.

Nope, I'm not telling Neymar. I should just call it quits.

She's fucking pregnant. Gerard has been fucking her while he fucks me.

This isn't new to me at all.

Baby shower coming up. Gonna end things with Gerard.

We just ended up having sex. Of course.

Maybe next time.