The new step of life...

When his mom left, he carefully took out his drawing book, making sure his mom was not hiding out the door, ready to jump in any moment then. He could have drawn a sun, with mountains, and then the sea, as he was only 5. But to his own amusement, on his beige, thick piece of paper, sketched a beautiful girl, just like Ally. A few years passed, and Ronaldo turned 9.

"Ronaldo, dear,- said his mom with a small smile on her face-, your dad and I have decided to send you to proper school." Ronaldo, with his mouth wide open, just stared. For two complete minutes, there was no noise, just pin drop silence. Then, he exclaimed, "Mom! That's great news! I am so happy!!!" "now now, Ronny, your school starts tomorrow. And therefore, we will now go buy your uniform. Get ready!" As Ronaldo brushed his brown, long hair, he thought all about his new school life: friends, fun, and most of all, learning. As he went down the stairs, he remembered Ally. As he and his parents drove into the parking lot of his new school, American International School, he saw a bunch of boys and girls hanging out together. He was excited, and a bit nervous. Would he be able to cope up with suc a lifestyle?

As he walked in the hallway, he noticed the lockers, gym, special rooms and many other school facilities. As he peeked into the small square window of the gym door, he noticed 7-8 girls, all dressed in pink cheerleading outfits, dancing to the tune of Gangnam Style. As the girls twirled, he thought he saw Ally. "Ally? Was that girl just Ally? No, what would she be doing here?" and saying so, he walked away. As they reached the principal's office, his parents sat down and made themselves comfortable by talking to the principal about his school. The principal, who had noticed that Ronaldo was not interested in their talks, but more interested in the school, called in the School P.E. teacher, Mr. German, to take Ronaldo around for the tour. As  they left the principal's office...