A new side.

The boy got so frightened that he almost cried. "Umm.. I... Umm... I.. was just... trying... to....Umm..." What were you trying to do? No! I was just... Ok fine. I will tell you the truth. if you would have arrived even a second later, I would have commited a crime. A big one. Ronaldo's mouth opened wide. "What!?" Yes. I was dared, Dared to steal 2 things from Alexandra's locker. The prettiest girl in school. 

Ronaldo was shocked. he did not knwo what to say. Whwn his teeth were chattering, the receptionist walked up to him and said, Oh look! This is Timothy, one of the most modest and honest children in our school. Timothy looked at Ronaldo, the look on his face: please please please don't say anything? i really didn't mean it! Ronaldo understood, and decided he could give him a chance. 

"Yes miss. You are absolutely right, I have already met him, and he seems really nice." Great job Tim! And Timothy smiled.

Ronaldo put all his things in to his locker, except for the English textbooks. He had English, you see. He walked into class, and made many new friends. 

And then he saw HER. Alexandra. That superbly stunning girl, who melted his heart the first time he saw her. You? she said. "Yea, Hey?" Hi. I don't think she knew what to say, because that is how he was feeling as well.