A new turn in his life..

"You know I haven't ever hung out with girls before! Why did you say yes!? Aaah.. What am I going to do now!?"

"Ronald, chill! They are just our classmates-" But they are girls! interrupted Ronaldo.

"Well, fine, if you don't want to come down with me, I'll go alone, and tell them that you are a scaredy-cat, and that you are scared of them. Off I go!" he spoke with sarcasm, with this evil grin on his face all the time. 

"No, no wait. Fine, I guess I can give it a try.." he said, looking down at the purplish brown floor of the bathroom. 

"Then, will we stay here all break, trying to take a step out the bathroom?" he said, showing how annoyed he was.

"Fine, I am sorry. Run, the girls are waiting!"

When they went down, they saw the girls there, waving and signalling them to come and take a seat.

"Hey guys! What took you so long up there? Got locked in...?" the girls joked, and the boys blushed.

"Yea, yea.. Whatever.." Ronaldo said.

Anyways, today's break schedule. Go get your snacks. 5 minutes to finish it, and then we play tag! We meet here in 1!

"Sounds good." Ronaldo murmured, as he and Page ran to the cafetaria, to the right of their table. 

As Ronaldo was buying his muffin, his 8 dollars clinking around his fist, he looked up to the cash counter. He saw Alexandra, her hair swinging in the wind, her laugh, making her look as cute as a puppy, her hands, pure and fair..

"What's wrong with you Ron!? What are you doing!? She's ONLY your friend, nothing else. And put emphasis on the ONLY." he scolded himself, also grabbing the attention of the cafetaria.

Was Ronaldo starting to fall for Alexandra? Does she feel the same way about him?

(Author's note: Read the next chap to find out! I am really sorry for uploading these chapters with such long intervals, but I am really sorry! Thanks a million to everyone who reads my books, it means A WHOLE LOT to me! I am really very grateful to you.. and if you like this book, then you MUST go and check out elementric! It is a book me and 3 of my friends are writing, and I promise you, you will definitely get entertained, and you will call it worth. Go on, click the search bar, and search "Elementric" up, and begin your journey! :) -Dancingbeauties)