Chapter 30 : The Symphony Of Shattered Soul

Dedicated to arnavkushi1, swtglo, user23549805, nivinishi, anjuarshi, dreams_on_life,

madhuk3,Supmudi, sonikudigujju, bhanusandhya, jkarayi, RaginiKumari4, Ananya_malik,

and to all my readers , followers and friends......

Chapter 30 : The Symphony Of Shattered Soul

"" Your Love is just the Antidote When Nothing else can cure me."

~ Anonymous...

The day of Fashion Show...

Delhi ..

XYZ plaza....

Khushi Gupta felt the same feeling of abandonment once again... after 6 long years....

It was suppose to a victory moment for Khushi, but all she felt was shattered. Today she realised the real meaning of 'revenge'. Not only it destroys the person you take vengeance from but also yourself... whole of you, Completely and Definitely .

Controlling the overwhelming sobs which was erupting direct from her soul, Khushi run out from the hall went towards the back stage to hide herself from the whole world, most importantly Khushi wanted to hide herself, FROM HER DESTRUCTIVE SELF..........

Khushi run to the back side of the venue and hide herself behind a pillar. Her whole body was trembling like a leaf. Her heart was thudding violently inside her cage. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. She wanted to scream aloud to let the pain go away but with each passing second her heart was crushing a little more. The pair of deep, chocolate brown eyes was never leaving her in peace. In those eyes there was no accusation but helplessness, and that unnerve Khushi.

Deep down in her heart Khushi knew Arnav was guilty and repenting his deed. Khushi had clearly seen in Arnav's eyes which were conveying the care, concern, affection and love for her and those all feelings were genuine. But she was too hurt to let go. In the thirst of revenge she just forgot that she is Khushi Gupta.. She also forgot that she had shakes hand with the same girl who had molested Arnav not once, but days after days.

Khushi could feel how Arnav is feeling now. The fear and disgusted feelings were same when she was surrounded by Vivaan, Veer, Raj and Sheetal and when they were intended to sold her. She was saved in the nick of time but Arnav?

Arnav was actually molested that to in an intoxicated state. What Arnav had felt then? Must be dirty and Shattered. But Khushi knew today Arnav is feeling more heartbroken rather than all those years ago. Because today Khushi has stabbed his heart, his Khush has attacked his most sensitive and weak point.

Khushi closed her eyes in desperation to move away all those memories from that stormy night where Arnav had confessed to her. The more she tried to shut down everything, the more they were crushing down on her mind and soul.

"It started off when I came here... at first all were good.... Me, Amy, Classes and a normal routine life.. But I wanted more, I wanted some adventure, something thrilling.. Eventually at the end of First year, I met with Veer and through him I met Raj and Sheetal..... then pub, night club, drinking, boozing, one after another...It was meant to be one or two time fun or occasional but eventually it became My habit....actually I even don't remember properly how things goes on...and then...then....comes my night stands..I lost my virginity when I was 19 but I does not even remember the girl's face , forget about the name" ....