"Would you like me to go lower Sunshine?" I question.

"Fucking please."

"Alright baby." I say then I start slowly kissing down Julie's body.

Once I've loved on Julie's boobs enough I then continue my journey to the holy grail and finally my lips come into contact with Julie's clit.

"Finally." Julie says.

I explore Julie's pussy for a very long time and reacquaint my self with my soulmates pussy that I haven't tasted in 4 months.

Julie and i've been busy since Christmas and we haven't had time to have any alone time.

"Talia." Julie moans as she tangles her hands in my hair.

I pull Julie's legs over my shoulders then thrust two fingers into her wet cunt while continuing to taste her.

"T-T-T-Talia." Julie stutters.

Knowing she's close I speed up my thrusts and lick and suck on my babygirl's bundle of nerves.

"FUCKKK." Julie moans as she floods my face and mouth with her delicious juices.

I help my princess ride out her first orgasm then I remove my fingers from her pussy and suck my girls's juices off my fingers.

"You taste like heaven Princess."

"Please tell me you brought our things." Julie says as I kiss up her body.

"You mean our strap-ons?" I question as I love on Julie's boobs.

"Yeah." Julie says.

"I brought all of them babygirl." I say then I continue kissing up Julie's body.

Julie and I have four dildo's we use. One for each of our pussy's and one for each of our butt's.

When I reach Julie's face I passionately kiss my girl until we need air.

"Can I make love to you babygirl?" I question and Julie nods.

I peck my soulmates lips then I get off the bed and head to the suit case. I then grab the strap on reserved for Julie's pussy and I put it on. Once the strap-on is strapped to me I head back over to the bed. I then hover over my girl and run the dildo through Julie's folds until the dildo is nice and wet.

Julie then wraps her arms around me and lightly scratches my back as I guide my strap-on into her tight Pussy.

"Fuck." Julie moans as I slowly slide in and out of her. "I forgot how big you are."

"You just tell me when babygirl.." I say then I put my head in my soulmates's neck.

"Move T." Julie whimpers then she tugs on my nipple. "Please."

I slowly speed up my thrusts which causes Julie to start scratching my back.

"Fuck baby." I grunt. "Your so tight."

"Stretch me Talia." Julie says.

"Gimme kiss and I'll give it to you however you want." I say then Julie pulls my face down and passionately kisses me so I start fucking Julie harder and faster just like she likes it.

As i'm driving the dildo into my girlfriend she moans into the kiss so I slip my tongue into her mouth

"Fuck T." Julie moans as I continue to drive the dildo in and out of her pussy.

"You're. So. Tight. Baby." I grunt after every thrust while Julie scratches up and down my back.

"You stretch me so good baby."