41

Talia's POV

"Bye." I say as Julie quickly leads me out of the elevator and down to our room.

After the Medal ceremony we had a celebratory dinner with everyones families so I got to meet a bunch of the girls' families like Alex's and Tobin's. I also got to catch up with Julie's family, Christen's family, and Kelley's family which is nice.

When we get to our room Julie opens the door, pulls me in with her, closes and locks the door, then she takes off her clothes.

"Have mercy." I mumble as Julie takes off her bra and throws it somewhere in the room.

"Well don't just stand there." My soulmate says while she takes off her thong. "Get naked."

I hastily do as told and remove my clothes then I rush over to Julie, pick her up, lay her on the bed, then start going to work on her neck.

"Baby." Julie moans. "Lower baby."

As I'm about to start kissing lower someone fucks with the mood.

"IF YOUR FUCKING OR ABOUT TO FUCK STOP." Pinoe yells from the hallway. "WE HAVE AN EARLY FLIGHT AND I'M NOT MISSING IT BECAUSE OF YOU HORNY BITCHES."

"FUCK YOU PINOE." I shout.

"BLONDIE YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT SEX IS." Alex yells through the walls.

"TELL THAT TO JULIE." I shot then Julie smacks my chest as I hear multiple people laugh.

"THAT WAS FUNNY." Kelley yells. 

"SHUT UP." Pinoe yells.

Our whole floor quiets down so I look at Julie and see her glaring at me.

"Come on baby." I say with a pout then I put my head in Julie's neck. "I wuv you."

"I love you Talia, but you're in trouble." Julie says.

"You sure about that baby?" I question then suck on Julie's sweet spot.

"N-N-Not gonna w-w-work T-T-Talia." Julie stutters.

"Wanna repeat that?" I ask as I start massaging Julie's beautiful breasts.

"Okay stop." Julie says and I instantly stop then I look at my girlfriend. "As much as I want to continue this Pinoe is right. We do need to sleep."

"Fine." I say and roll off my girlfriend then get under the covers.

Julie gets under with me so I pull her into me, put my front to her back, wrap an arm around her, the grab a handful of breast.

"Talia." Julie warns.

"I'm not trying to do anything." I say then kiss Julie's back. "I just like holding you and that's wear my hand landed."

"mhmm." Julie sleeps.

"Night night JuJu Bear."

"Night." Julie says.

I sleep for hours until I feel something moving in my hair.

"Wake up baby." Julie whispers. "We gotta get moving."

"No." I say with a pout.

"If you wake up then you get to see me naked." Julie says.

One of my eyes opens and I see Julie is in fact nude so I open both eyes an ogle my girlfriend.

"You are so beautiful." I say then grab Julie's face and kiss her. "I love you so so much and I'm so lucky that you're my soulmate."

"I love you too baby." Julie says then she pecks my lips.