11

Talia's POV

"Thank you everyone for getting here as soon as possible." Jill says. "Now I know you're probably all wondering why we called all of you to the meeting room for an unscheduled meeting with your luggage."

We're in Philly now and just got done training for the day so we have the rest of the day off.

"Well there is a new rule handed down by FIFA for all international camps, games, and tournaments."

"Okay?" Kelley says.

"Effective immediately if your soulmate or soulmates are on the team then you must room together. If your soulmate is not on the team then we will put you with someone else who's soulmate is also not on the team." Jill says. "Don't worry we had the rooms cleaned up and the linens replaced while at training."

Dammit FIFA.

"Here is the new room list." Jill says and points to the projection on the screen.

717-Andi & Jane
718-Crystal & Jessica
719-Adrianna & Tierna
720-Megan & Allie
721-Alyssa & Morgan
722-Abby & Sam
723-Emily & Rose
724-Lindsey & Mal
725-Ashlyn & Ali
726-Christen & Tobin
727-Julie & Talia
728-Becky & Carli
729-Alex & Kelley

"Your new keys are up on the table so grab them then your free until team bonding later today." Jill says.

Everyone gets out of their seats and grabs their keys then we head to the seventh floor. When we get to the seventh floor Julie and I go to our room then go into the room.

"What bed do you want?" I ask.

"Do you have a preference?" Julie asks then I shake my head.

Julie sets her stuff on the bed closest to the bathroom so I set my stuff down on the bed next to the window. I then take a shower while Julie un packs her stuff then Julie takes a shower while un pack my stuff.

"Ready?" Julie asks and holds her hand out to me.

I nod and take Julie's hand then we head down to the lobby.

I have slowly grown more comfortable with Julie. We hold hands a lot, hug, Julie will kiss my cheek, and sometimes I'll kiss Julie's cheek.

"Is everyone here?" Carli asks.

"Yes." Kelley says.

"Then let's go." Becky says then we all walk out of the lobby.

Once out on the sidewalk I unclasp my hand from Julie's and stand on the side of the sidewalk closest to the road then I intertwine my hand with Julie's.

"Why'd you do that?" Julie asks as we walk down the street.

"My dad always taught me to stand closest to the rode so if anything happens then you won't get hurt." I say.

"Aww Blondie." Alex says and pinches my cheeks. "That's so cute."

"Alright." I say and swat her hands away. "where are we going?"

"Right here." Kelley says as we arrive at an amusement park.

"Oh." I say then pay the five bucks for entrance.

Once everyone has payed I am picked up by Kelley and led away from the rest of the group with Christen and Becky following.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"We're having some Utah time." Kelley says and sits me down. "Becky and I will be back with drinks.

"I could've walked." I mumble as Kelley and Becky walk away.