71

Talia's POV

"You ready to go?" I ask as I zip up my jacket.

"You won't let me fall right?" Julie questions.

"No sunshine." I say. "I'll be right next to you the whole time."

Today's Christmas Day and earlier we opened presents, but now Julie and I are going snowboarding.

"Okay." Julie says then she zips her jacket up.

The two of us walk out of the lodge, head to the ski lift, get on the lift then head up the mountain. When we get to the top we walk of the lift then I lead my girlfriend to my secret trail. Once at the trail I put my board on then I help Julie into hers.

"You ready?" I question and Julie nods.

I ease Julie down the trail a bit then I catch up to her and ride next to her.

"See." I say into my headphone. "Not so bad."

Julie said she wanted to be able to talk to me while we're riding so we're on a phone call with each other.

"It's not too bad." Julie says while trying to hide her smile.

The two of us spend the next five hours boarding around the mountain, taking pictures when we stop periodically, and we talk to each other through our ear phones.

"You ready to head back?" I question as we take off our boards after one of our runs.

"Yeah." Julie says as we start walking. "I think a warm bath is in order."

"Sounds lovely." I say.

Julie and I walk back to our car, put the boards on the board rack, then we get in the car and drive back to our cabin. When we get to our cabin we get the boards down and put them in the garage then we take off our snow clothes before we enter the cabin.

"Dinner, bath, then bed?" Julie questions.

"Sounds good." I say then kiss my soulmate. "I love you Sunshine."

"I love you Moonshine." Julie says with a smile then she leads me into the kitchen.

The two of us cook some steaks in a pan since it's snowing as well as a baked potato and some other veggies and once everything is ready we dig in to our food. After we're both full we clean up the kitchen then Julie and I head to our bedroom. Once in our room I start running the bath before I take off my clothes then Julie and I wait in the bathroom for the bath to heat up.

Eventually the bath heats up so I get in first then Julie gets in with me.

"Ah." I say as I wrap my arms around Julie. "This is nice."

"Mhmm." Julie says.

The two of us enjoy our warm bath while talking about different stuff then once the bath gets cold we get out and dry off. Once I'm dry I get in bed while Julie finishes her nightly routine.

As I'm waiting for Julie I decided to post a picture I took of Julie today.