• Eleven •

"Y/n

"Y/n..."

"Y/n?"

"Princess!" You jumped at the sudden exclamation, looking to the side with red, teary and puffy eyes. "Huh? What's wrong?" You said.

You were kneeling on the ground by a lake, the lake Jungkook and you had your first night together.

"King Jungkook is here." The woman said, nervously gripping her maid's hanbok. You sighed, closing your eyes and looking away.

You bit your lip before opening your eyes and getting up, looking confident. "Take me to him." You said.

She nodded in response before turning around to guide you. She guided you up the path and you could already see a pair of horses and a man's figure.

You let out a shaky breath, your hands gripping your skirt. "Princess." The knight beside the man's figure said since he was facing you.

The man was wearing a crown and you already recognized him. "Jaekyun, Your grace." You said, bowing to the two with a nervous look.

Jungkook slowly turned to face you with a nervous glance. "Y/n..." He said quietly, staring at you.

After a bit of staring, he looked away and over his shoulder to his knight. "Leave us alone, please." He ordered. The knight nodded and gestured to your maid to walk away.

Once you were alone, you sighed before turning to look at Jungkook, seeing him walk to you and embrace you in a tight hug.

"I missed you. It's been so long." He whispered but you pushed him away gently, turning with your back to him.

"Don't. Please." You said, leaning against a tree with one hand. You were feeling nauseous yet again, the past 2 weeks feeling like that.

"Y/n, please. Are you still mad?" He asked with worry. You snapped your head back at him, glaring with tears in your eyes.

You were about to snap at him but your eyes widened before you gagged, covering your mouth. Before you would vomit, you ran to a bush and threw up there.

Jungkook ran to you, holding your hair back while you did. "What is wrong?" He asked, his free hand caressing your lower back.