• Nine •

You walked inside the tent, your hands nervously gripping the skirt of your dress while Jungkook followed after you

Two servants inside bowed their heads, Jungkook signaling them to leave. "Leave to the palace, let the guards guard the entrance of the tent." He said.

You watched as the servants left after nodding, closing the doors to the tent behind them. You sighed, turning to Jungkook to find him right behind you.

"Oh, you startled me." You said in surprise, giggling softly. Jungkook stayed silent, tucking some hair behind your ear.

Your lips fell to a thin line before parting, your hearts starring to jump while your breath shook lightly.

Jungkook's head tilted to the side as he started leaning in slowly, his eyes staring at your lips.

Your eyes closed when his hand moved to your cheek, resting there before his lips connected with yours.

You moved closer when one hand moved to your waist, your hands moving to rest on his cheeks.

You caressed them sweetly, a smile growing on your lips when he pulled away. "We can't do more until we are married." He whispered.

You stared at his closed eyes, examining his face entirely with a caring glint in your eyes.

When his eyes opened and glanced into yours, your heart skipped a beat, his face nuzzling close into yours.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered. His hands moved to take yours away from his cheeks, soon after guiding you towards the mattress sprawled on the ground.

"Do you mind if I...?" He asked shyly, his fingers gesturing to the straps of your dress by your chest.

A soft pink tint covered your cheeks while you shyly nodded in response, letting him do as he pleased.

He removed the strap, removing the colorful upper part of the white hanbok underneath which is what you slept with.

"Would you like to change? I have a more comfortable dress brought I for you." He said. You watched him walk to the small dresser by the mattress.

His hands grasped upon a nightgown, slightly see-through by the legs but the rest was normal. He moved back to you, a smile on his lips.

"Do you like it?" He asked, your hands running through the fabric. "It's very soft." You said, giggling cutely.

His hand tucked some of your loose strands behind your ear, smiling sweetly and lovingly. "Go put it on, I'll change too." He said.

After taking in, you headed to one corner of the room and pulled a curtain to hide.

It was a bit see-through, so you couldn't help but blush deeply as you started undressing, feeling Jungkook's eyes on you.

After changing, you came out to find Jungkook with a long shirt on, reaching his mid-thigh.

He was wearing... Only...

The shirt.

You gulped, playing with the sleeves of your gown while heading closer to him. You couldn't help wanting to feel him all over you.

You wanted to feel his skin on yours and the shirt was only making those desires bigger.

Once you were in front of him, your eyes slowly traced his body upwards into they came in contact with his eyes.

Before you knew it, he had crashed his lips on yours and his hands were all over your body.

You buried one hand in his hair while the other trailed down his chest. "Let's do it. I don't want to wait no more." He said in a ragged voice.

He picked you up bridal style, your eyes widening slightly and wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

He carried you to the bed, laying you carefully by the pillows before hovering over you, the blanket covering you both.

"I did all of this for you." He said, starting to plant kisses on your neck and exposed shoulder.

"I wanted you to feel cared for and to rest." His hand trailed up the side of your thigh, moving under the gown to your hips.

Your eyes closed, your head tilted to the side to give his lips space while sighing shakily. Your hips buckled forward towards his hand in need of his touch.

"I promised I would hold myself and wait for you." He chuckled quietly, pressing his forehead on yours when you whimpered quietly at his hand.

It moved slowly, inching closer to your wet core until his fingertips came in contact with it.

Your eyes snapped open, your lips parting to let a soft whimper-moan escape. Your eyes looked deeply into his, showing lust as he grinned at your reaction.

"But I just desire you as much as you desire me right now."

Don't worry, there will be smut. 😏

 😏