CHAPTER 1 - Rosy pov

Really what a brilliant  way to start the week I'm late and my mom is busy calling  me non-stop. I don't know why Natalie didnt find it necessary to wake me up before going to the gym , we are roomies after all she could try and be nice.

Honestly college life has been horrible so far, I thought college  was supposed  to be wild , free, fun and filled with thrill and adventure. I thought I was suppose to be making  mistakes that I will regret for the rest of my life here but no. I'm stuck with a rude and arrogant roommate who doesn't wanna ever talk to me, I'm drowning  in assignments and im home sick. Rosy Stenfield's life could never be interesting ,not even college could change that.

I quickly shove my books into my bag and leave the room. As soon as I leave my room i pick my mom's  call before she passes  out gosh it's been ringing for ages by  now. " Hello mom  how are you?"

My mom always finds ways to make horrible mornings even more horrible. I don't know what is it with her , she always calls at the wrong time. I mean today I have an early class , I'm late and she thought its perfect  time to call me and tell about her date with what she describes  to be a Greek God.

" yeah mom I'm sure he was awesome "

Can I be honest ........ I'm totally not paying  attention. I dont have the time to listen to her describe  everything  about the guy from head to toe .Her lack of friends  totally earned me many adult gossips  growing  up but now I'm in college and im no longer interested  .  Its exhausting  having to listen  to her  tell me stories  about people  I don't know  who did what what  when when.

" Rosy do you think I'm too over excited ? you know, it's only been one date and I'm already making plans to go bridal gown window shopping with Milly. Oh honey he was perfect" she says with a giggle.

My poor little sister must be suffering without me, when my mom likes something  she talks about it all the time non-stop and it can become a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g . We are best friends and talk  about everything. I never really had friends growing  up so my mom and sister were my only friends . The three of us  suffer from an antisocial disease and we look out for each other but ever since I got to college I have been trying my hardest to free myself from the disease because it can be depressing only having friends that are four and half hours away .But anyways I really don't want Milly to go bridal window gown window shopping  how awkward  is that . But I don't have the time to discuss  this right  now

" mom I'm currently  walking  to class I can't have  this conversation  right now I promise to call after class"
" Rosy please answer before hanging up."

My maths book , where is my maths book I'm sure I shoved it in here before I left my room . I'm so distracted multitasking is not my thing but here I am busy looking for a book in my bag, talking on the phone and also walking  to class all at once

" Mom I really think.... "  before  I could finish my  answer suddenly a car appears out of nowhere  ...........

****************

Thanks for reading this extremely short chapter of MY FOREVER I appreciate  it  so much. I'm trying  to channel  my inner writer because I'm more of a reader but anyways. Feel free to comment and correct  me where necessary. The next chapters will be longer this was just testing the waters. Pls tell me what you think will happen next , which direction will the  story take. Thanks again.