Chapter Twenty Six

I've been dealing with anxiety, that's why I'm taking forever with these updates. I will get better.

A/N: Don't forget to leave funny comments!
I'm giving shoutouts!
MindYaBizzHo3  had me giggling last chapter.

Davina's POV

After an excruciating two hours, Ivy is finally done with everything. I tried choosing a dress but Ivy kept disagreeing with me in each one I showed her. After a lot of negotiating we both finally came to an agreement. It's this beautiful ivory dress, that cost my dad a fortune but if he spent a lot of money on his ex mistress he can spend money on me right?

Shade thrown.

A/N: Pretend she's wearing his necklace and bracelet

Kaylee left an hour ago with Antonio, they were going to catch a movie or something. Alex left right after and from what Kaylee told me before she left, Gino left with Angelo.

"You look fabulous" Ivy squealed.

"I know" I respond looking at my reflection through the mirror.

"Your almost as beautiful as me" She says smartly.

"You don't want to go there sweetie"

We both laugh and I put my heels on. I'm feeling kind of nervous, I haven't been on a date in so long. I feel like I can finally move on now and I'm ready for Angelo.

Doesn't mean I don't have my doubts about us. I have a lot of secrets... secrets that can cause a lot of damage.

"Ok I'm ready" I say grabbing my glittery purse.

We both walk downstairs to the kitchen.

I look at the tray the had my cookies that is now empty.

"Who the fuck finished all my cookies" I yell.

"There was cookies?!" Ivy questions.

I nod at her sadly. I hear heavy foot steps coming down the stairs, revealing my brother.

"I kind of did" he says innocently.

"You puto!" I yell throwing the tray at him.

He dodges it and puts his hands up in surrender "I'm sorry I'll make it up to you"

Beep! Beep!

I glare at him "Your lucky Angelo is here for me"

I grab my shit from the counter and start to head out.