Chapter Eight

Davina's POV

A/N: Davina's School Schedule
1 Period: Economics - Kaylee, Angelo, Antonio
2 Period: English- Kaylee
3 Period: Chemistry- Kaylee
Lunch
4 Period: Calculus- Alex, Alessia, Ivy
5 Period: Music- Alex, Alessia, Ivy
6 Period: Art- Alessia, Gino, Antonio

The next two days flew by quick and I started to get close and comfortable with everyone. Alex was right I had the classes with him, Alessia and Ivy, but not with Kaylee I guess that's why they didn't know who Kaylee was.

Gino was in one of my last classes, with Antonio. I know I'm supposed to dislike Gino for what happened with Alex and Gino, but he's actually actually very childish and funny and that fits with my personality. Although at first he tried to get into my pants, he stopped after I threatened to cut his dick off but he still flirts but I come to accept that's just who he is. Antonio is very serious and doesn't talk much like Gino but, he's chill as well, we talked about books and he even lend me some although he threatened to shoot me in the head if I ruined them. Angelo is a whole different story, we haven't talked in the last two days and to be honest I'm fine with it. He's always gazing at me but I don't even glance at him when I feel his stare on me. He always has Britney on his lap or another girl with him. I even seen him coming out of the janitor's closet with a another girl who had her hair messed up and skirt on backwards, it's clear what happened.

At home things have been great, I've bonded with my dad more and he showed me his office at his company. I also found out that he's rich, like rich rich. Like I knew he had a lot of money because of the house and his cars but he has money to live a thousand different life times. I've been on FaceTime a lot with Damien, Mom and Samuel. We found the gender of the baby is a boy! I'm so excited for the baby shower in a few months. Damien is coming home Sunday and I've lowkey missed his ass so I'm excited.

A/N: Her mom remarried to Samuel, she's 3 months pregnant (mentioned first chapter).

I'm currently waiting for the girls to come to my house so we can get ready for Alex's party. I'm actually looking forward to it, I haven't been to a party in a minute. My dad's not home, he's working late today but knows I'm going out.

As I'm looking for what to wear tonight I hear the front door slam.

Wtf?

"HONEY WE'RE HOME!!" I heard Alessia scream.

This girl.

"IN HERE!" I yelled back.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and they busted my room door open.

Well damn.

"Sure break my door if you want to" I said sarcastically.

"Bitch shut up" Ivy said as she placed her her makeup bags down on my bed.

"You should really lock your front door we literally just walked in, what if it was a serial killer?" Alessia said.

"But it wasn't, it was you guys" I replied smartly.

She rolled her eyes and went into my restroom.

Make yourself at home why don't you?

"Your room is so pretty! Literally goals!" Kaylee said looking around my room.

I chuckled and said "Thanks, I designed it myself".

"So, how do feel about going to your first high school party?" I asked Kaylee.

"I'm so nervous, especially since it's Britney's house y'know" she said nervously.

"She wouldn't try anything, if she does I'll kick her ass again and this time I won't go easy" I smirked.