Chapter Six

Davina's POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

Ugh no, not yet I was dreaming about Klaus Mikaelson!

Snooze.

10 minutes later...

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

FML.

I let out a long groan "I hate school!!"

I slowly start getting up and walk to my bathroom to get ready. I chose out my outfit and did my hair and makeup.

I put some earrings on and a necklace and look at myself in the mirror

"Welp this is as good as it gets" I say to myself as I stare at the mirror.

I hope my nips don't get hard because sis ain't wearing no bra.

Fuck it.

I look at the time and see I can actually eat breakfast today.

Woot Woot!

When I go downstairs I see my dad making pancakes, he's facing the stove so he doesn't see me.

He better share.

I take a seat on the stool looking at the pretty marble island tracing my fingers at the marble.

"Holy fucken shit! you scared the crap at me" He said trying to catch his breath.

"My bad, are you sharing?" I asked innocently, batting my eyelashes at him.

"Not anymore, can't you see I'm old? you can't sneak up on me like that!" He scolded me while glaring at me.

Drama queen.

My dad is kind of a DILF, he's handsome, tall, has good face features, and he's pretty young only 43 years old.

"Give me the pancakes old man" I say slowly.

He huffed, grabbed a plate and put 3 pancakes on it then gave me syrup.

3 is not enough but ok.

We ate and talked, it felt nice talking to my dad I really missed him and I see he's making an effort but him cheating didn't just hurt my mom it hurt me and Damien too.

What made him cheat? My mom is literally perfect, perfect body and beautiful. People always say we look like twins but personality wise we are different. She's an angel and I'm a devil, she probably 20% devil and 80% angel she's too good for her own good. The woman he cheated on my mom with is her total opposite blonde, fake tan, fake boobs, basically fake everything. My dad was the one who came clean with my mom, she never got to see who she is or what she looked like. After my dad moved I did some investigating and stalked her and she was having 3 affairs at the same time, ALL MARRIED!