Chapter Twenty One

Angelo's POV

The meeting was shit.

My dad called his most trusted men and Gino, Antonio, and I to the meeting. To say I'm pissed is an understatement. Someone is trying to fuck us over and that fact that we don't know who it is, is driving me crazy. They stole a big shipment of cocaine while it was on it's way to the warehouse, killed the guys who were transporting it, and shot up the other security cars that were guarding the big fourteen wheeler truck. Now, when it comes to drugs were really careful on what roads we take, we even take secret roads that the public don't know about and we use a decoy truck in case these things happen. So for them to know exactly what path we took and exactly what truck it was... it can only mean one thing.

There's a fucking mole.

Who the fuck would try to fuck us over like that?

We give everyone respect, a shit load of money, and housing and protection of their families.

We lost millions because of this shipment.

So now the most important thing is finding out who's the mole.

I already know I'm going to be so busy and stressed but I can handle it, I was trained my whole life for this, I was meant to be a Don.

The only thing I'm worried about is Davina.

I don't want her to think I'm neglecting her when I'm not, I also don't like lying but I have no choice I can't tell her yet. It's too early in our relationship for that.

How would she even take the news?

I don't think she was meant for this life, I mean yeah she can fight and all that... but the mafia, that's a whole other level she's not on.

What if they come after her?

What if she ends up being scared of me? I mean I kill bastards with no remorse. Never the innocent but still. I don't even remember how many people I've killed and tortured, and I absolutely enjoyed watching them in pain knowing I'm the cause of their suffering. I know that sounds sadistic as fuck but it's who I was raised to be and who I am, and nobody can change that....

And there's only one question.

Will she accept me?

I try to get rid of all those fucking thoughts before I end up crashing my car. I'm fucking speeding down the streets right now, going back to school. Lunch just started and Davina already texted me several times during the meeting but when I attempted to reply my dad cussed me out and told me to turn my phone off. I tried texting her after I got out but the messages aren't delivering so that means her phones off. I bought her Panda Express, I hope that lessens her anger with her cute Latina ass.

"Hurry up Angelo!" Antonio says from beside me.

"Don't tell me what to do, and I'm going 80 on a 30!"

"Cazzo!"
(Fuck)

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Kaylee just texted me and she said Davina's pissed..."

Shit.

"She fought Gino" he said wide eyed.

Lazy fuck didn't want to come with us after the meeting, that's what he gets.

"Why?" I ask looking over him.

He looks up at me and shrugs "She doesn't know"

I sigh once I pull up into the parking lot.

We take the food out and make our way to the cafeteria, we bought enough for our "friends" well not my friends but Davina's. I could care less about them but Kaylee requested we bought them food so Antonio bought enough.