Chapter Twenty Five

A/N: Happy Early New Years. 🎊🎉

Read A/N at the end for a special announcement.

Davina's POV

"What the fuck is this?!" An angry voice makes us stop.

We all snap our heads to an angry Angelo.

"A chicken fight now do you mind?" Gino says.

He glares at him then looks up at me then down to my chest, I see his jaw clenched and his eyes turn twice as dark.

I got 20/20 vision.

He clears his throat before he speaks, "Davina get out we need to talk" I cross my arms making my boobs perk up, he looks down and gulps "Now" he says hoarsely.

Who can blame him?

I huff "Well guys I'm pretty sure I'm not coming back" I hop off Gino and swim to the steps of the pool and get out and walk up to him, lust and anger are swimming in his eyes. He pulls me by my hand and we head back into the house.

"You took forever" I say breaking the awkward silence.

"Mhm" he hums.

Before we walk back into the kitchen I take off my shorts, not wanting to wet the house leaving me in my red panties and my see through undershirt. He rubs his chin and looks at my body in delight.

"Jesus it's cold" I say while twisting my hair in the sink trying to get the water out.

"Yeah I can see that" he mumbles.

I turn around and smirk "Hmm I'm sure you did... anyways I need to change so c'mon sir" I saying pulling him upstairs. He releases my hand and wraps his arm around my waist, his sneaky hands going lower to my panties and grabbing my ass firmly.

I shoot him a glare, pretending I don't like it in which he smirks and smacks my ass.

Well fuck.

I open my room door and we walk in, I see Ivy's ass sleeping in my bed.

I walk into my walk in closet leaving Angelo behind and start looking for clothes. I choose my black Victoria Secret bra and matching panties, I take off my undershirt and I feel Angelo's presence.

I turn around giving him a nice view of boobs and smirk "Who said you can come in here?" I ask him, my hands on my hip.

"I did" he replies and bites his lip, harshly.

"Well you can see yourself out" I say turning back around to find some sweats.

It's quiet for a couple seconds and I actually think he left until I feel his warm breath on my neck "I don't think so" he whispers.

"Angelo" I say warningly.

We haven't done anything sexual and it's killing me as much as it's killing him and besides Ivy is sleeping on my bed, we can't do anything.

"Yes" he says seductively, wrapping his arms around me and placing his face in my neck.

"Don't" I warn leaning my back against his chest.