Chapter Four

Angelo's POV

I was sleeping fucken peacefully when my mom smacked the shit out of me, telling me I'm late to school. I get my phone seeing was already 11:03 lunch barely starting. I groaned and got I don't why I'm even going there's only 3 classes left after lunch, actually I don't even know why my parents make go to school at all it's not like I need a high school diploma or a college degree to run a mafia business.

I get up and start getting ready.

27 minutes later...

I let out a frustrated groan as I walk down the empty halls. My mom didn't let me breakfast as a punishment for waking up late.

Fuck I'm hungry.

As I turn left on my way to the cafeteria I bumped into a small body. I looked down and my breath got stuck in my throat, this girl was as beautiful as angel but I had a feeling she was anything but that.

How come I've never seen her before? Is she new?

"Fucken hell" she cursed rubbing her nose.

As she massaged her nose, I stare shamelessly at her body without her noticing. God those curves, what I would do to her.

Suddenly I snapped out of my trance and told her coldly "Watch where your fucken going little girl" she looked up and her eyes widened. I smirked internally knowing it's because of my looks. What a good fuck she would be. As I was thinking of ways to get her to have a quickie with me in the janitors closet she said something that caught me completely off guard.

"Listen here you asshole, you watch where the fuck your ass is going, you bumped into me" she said coldly. I even got a shivered down my spine.

What the fuck? I'm the future Italian mafia and I just shivered because of a girl. I was completely flabbergasted with myself.

She waited a couple seconds for me to reply but I couldn't. She scoffed and started walking away. My confusion turned into complete anger.

Who does she think she is walking away from me? Does she not know who I am? She must be new? Time to let her know nobody should speak to me like that.

She had only made it a couple steps when I grabbed onto her wrist and slammed her against the lockers, grabbing her by her neck raising her off the ground.

Do you know who the fuck I am? Huh? Do you?" I said in a low voice.

"No I fucken don't and I don't give a flying fuck either!" She said yelling, I looked at her in shock.

How is she not scared of me?

What the fuck.

Honestly it angered me she wasn't scared, I'm supposed to intimidate everybody and here I am with this girl who doesn't show a hint of fear or intimidation. I gripped her throat tighter to show her I'm not fucken playing around. She then caught me off guard and kneed my fucken balls!

Fucken bitch.

I dropped to my knees and held my crotch, fuck this shit hurts.

I groaned and said "I'm gonna fuck you up bambina! Oh I'm gonna fuck you up so bad"

Can't wait to spank her ass raw!

As I was taking deep breaths she lifted my chin gently and made me look at her. Fuck she's fucken gorgeous, she then smirked seductively and leaned down a gave me a kiss, fuck I felt my dick twitch!