Chapter Twelve

Davina's POV

What the hell is he doing here!?

He looks at me and smiles "Hey baby"

What the fuck.

"What are you doing here Angelo?" I ask while going to my closet.

"I wanted to see you" I hear him say.

I scoffed "You could have seen me on Monday at SCHOOL!" I tell him while choosing some pjs to wear.

"Actually no, I'm going to Italy for a couple days with my dad and Antonio" he says.

A/N: She has a walk in closet and he's on her bed.

I change and come out the closet "Ok well you saw me can you leave? I'm really tired because of tonight's activities" I say with a sigh.

I go and sit on my bed and he turns to look me in the eyes and asks "Did you really fuck him?"

"I did" I answer honestly and I don't miss the look of hurt and anger on his face.

He suddenly pushes me on my back and he hovers over me, our faces inches away.

"Why do you care? Don't you have Britney?" I ask with arched eyebrow.

He sighs looking down at my lips and says "I don't know how to do this, I got angry when you ignored me so I've been trying to distract myself from you which resulted with Britney and other bitches.... but it didn't work"

He continues and says "I'm not going to let you ignore me anymore, your mine"

I look up to him and I see a look of determination in his face.

"When are you gonna leave me alone" I ask.

Why does he make this so hard?

"I'm not leaving you alone, look I'm not good with emotions and feelings but I just know that I'm going to bother you everyday until you accept and I'll fuck up any guy who tries to flirt with you and I won't look at any other bitch because I want the bitch in front of me" he says.

Why does he have to be so good looking?

"How romantic Romeo" I say sarcastically.

"Only for you" he smiles a genuine smile.

I scoff, yeah ok.

He looks at my eyes and lips and then leans down to kiss me. This kiss is different from the other one we had, it's way less rougher but still very passionate.

What am I doing? It feels so wrong but so right.

I grab the back of his head and pull him closer deepening the kiss, he tries to slip his sneaky tongue in but I deny access because I don't want things going too far.

He pulls back and cockily says "I knew you wanted me too"

I roll my eyes and push him off and straddle him "If I see you with any other bitch, I'm fighting you and her" I threaten looking at him.

"Don't worry bambina I only want you, they mean nothing" he reassures.

Welp, I guess we're together.

I nod and lay back down "Alright can you leave I'm tired from having sex with Darius" I say bluntly.

Shit. Low blow I know.

He glares at me and says "Thanks for fucking reminding me, I almost forgot about your punishment"

Punishment?