year one: greasy-haired potions

Start bij het begin

The McLaggen boy sighed, shaking his head. "Dude, Snape teaches Potions."

Hope groaned loudly, looking defeated. "Great."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The Lupin-Black girl strolled around the Hogwarts grounds that evening, admiring how amazing it truly was. Hope found Fred and George Weasley, who were standing by a broom closet talking. She eyed them carefully, walking up to them quietly and whispering from behind them. "Hey."

Both of the Weasley twins jumped at the sound of her voice, Fred smiled once he saw it was her. "Ah, Lupin, sneaking up on people. A good skill indeed."

"Thank you, Fred, I like to think it's because I'm small," she explained, before raising a brow. "Anyway, what're you two doing?"

"We were just thinking about taking our brooms out," George told her, pulling a broom from the closet. "We're beaters, and we need to practice our flying while we don't have class."

His words made Hope's eyes light up, but the frustration soon set in. "It is stupid that first years cannot play Quidditch. I know how to fly, I'm just not allowed."

George and Fred Weasley looked at each other, smirking. They grabbed her by the arm, leading her down to the field where they took off for practice. Hope got on a broom of her own, borrowing a spare from the closet. "Follow us, we have so many things to show you."

The three students walked down to the dungeons of Hogwarts where Potions was held

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The three students walked down to the dungeons of Hogwarts where Potions was held. Hope Lupin-Black shivered as she walked into the dark classroom. Potions bottles were lined across shelves on the walls. But the stench coming from the class made it unlikable.

"It's freezing down here," commented Hope as she walked over to the table next to Harry and Ron's. "Do you mind if I sit here, Seamus?"

Seamus Finnegan's cheeks turned red as he nodded slowly, speaking with a thick irish accent. "No, not at all."

Professor Snape entered the classroom with a scowl on his face, he wore black robes as he walked to the middle of his classroom. The first-years looked startled as he spoke. "I will start roll call, simply say here."