"Aw you look thick." Her boyfriend complimented, kicking it when he walked by.

"Really?"

"No."

"You so-"

"Me I love driving under the influence. It be like fast and furious in my head but I be driving slow as shit, merging lanes on accident. Y'all better put them fuckin seat belts on." Jade shrugged and grabbed the keys to his car.

"I'm driving my car there it ain't enough room."

"Finna ouuu ahh the whole way there so if you don't wanna hear that shit get in Debo shit." He referred to Tyler.

"Suck my dick." She put her finger up and walked out with Zania trailing behind her like expected. They did everything together.

India looked at Jade who had a small smile on his face, eyes low and red as he walked outside with her. The walk downstairs was loud because of Zeik and Jade arguing.

As soon as they got in the car he turned on Big Mad and took off down the street driving fast as hell.

"Can you sl-"

"No if I crash and we die oh well." He said plainly, nodding his head to the radio. Everyone but Zeik and India looked scared because they were used to his crazy ass driving.

India felt Jades hand touch her thigh as she drove and sat back stiffly trying to ignore it or pretend it wasn't there.

"Ouhhh ahhh baby lets rump let's rump!"

"Jade." She gave him a fake serious look when his hand inched up even more and he looked at her innocently. He leaned close at a red light and kissed her, smiling as he pulled away when she sucked on his tongue.

Jade watched India watch him, both of them doing their own thing while watching each other. He told her he could do what she wanted, talk to whoever or entertain whoever. Why? She didn't know but it didn't matter because she didn't want to do that anyways.

A girl approached Jade as him and Zeik sat at the bar watching their partners. Being a nigga was so boring when you were loyal, maybe that's why men cheated. Or at least that's how Jade saw it. He liked staying in the house and he didn't like people so it wasn't a problem for him.

Someone like Zeik? Understandable. He was a people's person and seeing other people happy made him happy. Jade was the exact opposite.

"I got a girlfriend." He said quickly when the girl began speaking.

"I got a boyfriend." Zeik said the same thing which kind of surprised him. He thought the boy was just blowing smoke up Brian's ass to make him stay.

She walked away easily and they turned to look at one another.

"That wasn't even that hard." He said in surprise.

"It's not. It's really not." Jade began laughing and Zeik mugged him.

"Tana, Savi, you need anything?" The guy behind the counter asked before pulling out a bottle. They were under twenty one so they weren't supposed to be drinking but they really did whatever they wanted.

"Yeah, just keep shit coming but remind me not to get too drunk."

"Because you driving?" Zeik asked.