"You mad at the wrong person be mad at your nigga babes."

"I wasn't even worried about you but every time you get a blatant reminder that he doesn't give a fuck about you or anybody he cheated on me with you get bitter and start coughing and rolling your eyes. If i look stupid okay I don't give a fuck you not my friend bitch I'm not impressing you. You tight and you not even the one that got cheated on." He ranted not understanding why she was madder than him.

Jade and India got real quiet and sat really still hoping if they didn't long enough they could poof out of the house and end up at the club as intended for the night.. because this was messy.

"I don't know it's just weird to me. I can be mad so let me, the nigga wasted my time."

"No I didn't I fucked then left. I'm leaving all that shit in the past and the only real reason you mad is because I'm not fucking with you no more. I already got my ass beat, my tires slashed, my clothes bleached and burned, and my plates broke. I paid all my dues now I'm trying to be there on some different shit but you being annoying like you knew I wasn't on that." Zeik had a cold or non sentimental way of saying things but he had good intentions.

He meant his apology even if it was rough and not very emotional. If he sat down and practiced a long ass speech that would've pissed Brian off even more because that's not who he is and it would've seemed insincere. He was how he was and that would never change.

Lucki looked around for somebody to say something but everybody stayed quiet and looked away including Neicy and India.

"So where's this energy with them?" She pointed out Zania and Neicy and they turned to look at her sideways.

"Bitch I don't want his ass at all and Zania just wanted sex. You in love with this nigga, why I don't know considering the only person he cares about is Brian and that's obvious. Leave me out your shit, maybe next time you'll reconsider before fucking a nigga in a relationship, the fuck." Neicy looked at her like she was crazy.

"Zania's my bestfriend, she knows she has hoe habits and we do too. You have hoe habits but you deny it then want somebody to come to you defense in front of other people knowing you was wrong. Don't act like he's crazy for not liking you over the fact that you fucked his nigga." Tyler muttered.

"He is though. I don't owe him shit."

"You don't, you owe it to yourself to have some self respect. I like you to kick it with but would I trust you around my nigga? No. Because that's the reputation you gave yourself."

Neicy hadn't had sex with Zeik and when she did mess with him it was before they got together so she didn't know why her name was even put in it. India felt Lucki look at her and diverted her eyes somewhere else but she continued so she decided to comment.

"Hey." She blurted out, not knowing what to say.

"Whatever." Lucki grabbed her stuff and walked out, not stopping to say bye to anybody.

"You so slow." Jade began laughing childishly before he stood up and grabbed his phone.

"Who driving I'm smizzed." Zeik stood up pulling Brian with him while India stopped to take a picture.

" Zeik stood up pulling Brian with him while India stopped to take a picture