v i g i l a n t e ✃ francis

❝sometimes it's better being alone, it's safer for me and anyone else

❝sometimes it's better being alone, it's safer for me and anyone else.❞
BASIC PERSONAL INFORMATION

name; francis lamb

nickname: frank, frankie

age; 26 years old

date of birth; july 29th

gender; male

sexuality; bisexual

family; frank is from an affluent family; his father is james lamb and his deceased mother is catherine lamb. he has a younger sister, olivia lamb and a stepsister, andrea wilson-lamb. his step mom is patricia lamb.

occupation; he is a journalist

height; 6'4

nationality; american

species; human

schooling; he attended new york university where he majored in journalism

background information; francis comes from an affluent family in new york, his father, james lamb, was a business man who owned lamb enterprises, a company that originally based in oil, had expanded to owning various businesses. james and his wife had francis on july 26th, and two years later had their daughter olivia. they grew up in an area surrounded by other wealthy people. this caused frank to be a bratty child, this didn't stop until the death of his mother when he was 13; died due to a mysterious car accident, which frank suspected to be his father's doing, believing james killed his wife to get life insurance money. she came from her own line of wealth and after she caught james cheating on her with his assistant and future wife, patricia, she threatened a divorce, frank figured that instead of losing money to her from the divorce, he'd kill her off before she had the chance to leave. from this moment on frank began to notice how wealth ruined families and how his family and many others took advantage of people and were selfish. he didn't do much about this until he met margot stanton, a rebellious teen girl who went to his school on a scholarship. they quickly became friends and began to date, much to his father disapproval because not only was she not rich, she was black, frank began rebelling against his dad and any authorities that got in his way. frank and margot continued to date outside of high school, they did everything together, she made him feel like he was a good person despite his family, and he planned to run away with her and get married, wanting to spend his life with her, fighting the system. this dream was cut short when a police officer was doing a patrol in the area margot was living, she had forgotten her keys to her house and was trying to get in through a window, he assumed she was breaking in and she ended up being shot and killed. this changed frank's whole life around, suddenly the injustice in the world became more real for him, when the police officer got away with the murder of margot, he had decided he was going to do something about it. he moved back to upstate new york, accepting his father's money to use as a cover, and he got a journalism job. by day he was a rich journalist but by night he was out taking down the system and fighting injustice, starting with killing the man who killed margot.