the evil beauty ♕ calypso

BASIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
❝evil doesn't always look evil, sometimes it's starting at us right in the face and we don't realize it.❞

name; calypso abernathy (soon vector)nickname:age; 29 years olddate of birth; january 27thgender; femalesexuality; heterosexualfamily; calypso is the daughter of king cassius abernathy [deceased] and his wife queen talia abernathy, her sibling inc...

nickname:
age; 29 years old
date of birth; january 27th
gender; female
sexuality; heterosexual
family; calypso is the daughter of king cassius abernathy [deceased] and his wife queen talia abernathy, her sibling include her brother, phoenix abernathy, her half brother nysa abernathy and her sister cassiopeia abernathy
nationality/species; species is unknown, she has human like qualities but isn't human, she was born and raised in the triangulum galaxy.
blood type; unknown
schooling; home schooled
background information; calypso and her family live a galaxy known as the triangulum galaxy, in between the milky way and andromeda, it is often in danger of being obliterated by the two galaxies (if the two galaxies collided) or being pushed into a larger galaxy. much like phoenix, calypso was raised and saw the abuse that went on behind closed doors, although she was never hit, she was often ignored because she was the king's first born and she was a girl, meaning that before the king had phoenix, he though he would never have a son, and that the throne would go to his brother or his brothers children. after phoenix was born, calypso watched as her younger brother was abused, there was nothing she could do about it, as she was a girl and was constantly reminded she would amount to nothing. this caused her to grow up and do anything for her father if it meant she was praised, she's caused the death of innocent people whom she thought would rebel, one of them being her half brotner's nysa's lover, causing nysa to act out and kill king cassius. with the king dead now, nysa banished and phoenix as the new king, calyspo now sees an opportunity to take what is rightfully hers, the throne.

RELATIONSHIPS

RELATIONSHIPS

relationship status; lord alexsander vector
interest in love: 25%
compatibility with lover: 40/100
lust: 90%
love for lover; 20%
previous lovers (not one night stands);
- lord bartholomew  breslin, she was with him for a short amount of time, wanting to marry him because he was rich and old, so he would die soon and she would get his money, but he died before they could wed.

romantic and sexual desires: calypso loves weak men, she enjoys having someone she is able to control and overall is a very dominant person. although she's never truly been in love, she is possessive and when she wants someone, she'll do anything to get it; deep down she would enjoy to be tied down to one person, but nobody is willing to tame her causes her behavior to run rampant and for her to seduce a variety of men in order to steal from them.

roleplay status: available
interest in friendship: 40%
tolerance of other people: 29%
communication skills: 99%
current friends;
calyspo is friends with a few maidens and ladies, but she make sure her friends are people that would be of use to her, her best friend would be her brother, phoenix.

INDIVIDUALITY

INDIVIDUALITY

personality; calypso was a neglected child, this has caused her to be needy for attention and to lash out when things don't go her way. she is manipulative and possessive, as most of the people in her family tree are, but she puts takes the crown in being an evil bitch. she uses people constantly and has no care for anyone else's feelings, in fact she takes joy in hurting other people and it makes her feel powerful. calypso is over emotional and tends to be impulsive, although she comes up with devious plans, she also does things without thinking before she does them. as for her manipulation she has a lot of things going for her, she's seductive and charismatic, she knows exactly what to say and/or do in order to get what she wants, she often can convince lords and royalty of other places to do what she wants because of her beauty, this causes her to be extremely confident and cocky and make her think she is incapable of failure.

appearance; calyspo looks much like her younger sister, they both have the same round features; rounded face, button noses and big round eyes. calypso has a darker complexion than her sister, she is a light tan but it compliments her bright blue eyes. her eyebrows are light brown, almost blond, but she fills them in so they look darker and thicker, her hair is extremely long and blond, it is typically bone straight, but she sometimes wears it with the natural curl it has. she is petite but not quite like her sister, calypso has bigger hips which she hates due to the fact they're often compared to her sister's.

hobbies & quirks;

calypso has siren like powers, she can use her beauty and voice to not only get people to do what she wants, but to lure them to their death

another power is she can make people see what they want to see, or make them see their worst nightmare, but like phoenix this causes a strain on her mental state

calypso is a fashion icon ;0

flaws;
⚬ shes extremely jealous of her sister, cassiopeia, despite them looking similar, cassiopeia is typically as a better kind of beauty

⚬she's over emotional and feels extremely neglected

mentality;
⚮depression; common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think and how you act.

natural scent;
peppermint

faceclaim: dakota fanning