the psychologist ↛ maurice

❝everything will be okay in the end, and if it's not okay it's not the end❞BASIC PERSONAL INFORMATION

BASIC PERSONAL INFORMATION

name; maurice johansson

nickname: control freak (by rhys), sweet cheeks (by maddox & thorne)

age; 30 years old

date of birth; april 8th

gender; female

sexuality; heterosexual

family; maurice is the daughter of isabella johansson & noah johansson. her younger siblings include her brother maddox johansson & her half brother rhys johansson. later on in life she becomes the aunt to dorian johansson & elijah johansson.

occupation; she is a psychologist and a caretaker for the author, leo archibald

height; 5'9

nationality; canadian

blood type; ab blood

schooling; high school & a degree from the university of british columbia

background information; maurice comes from a background of abuse and trauma, her father, noah, was physically and sexually abusive to her mother isabella, which maurice was often witness to. at age seven, maurice was diagnosed with severe asthma which put a toll both on her life and her family's, her parents began to argue more until finally they got a divorce when she was ten; this was due to the fact that her father got another woman pregnant and she soon she gave birth to her half-brother, rhys. two years later maurice's parents got back together but became more unstable, her father often took his frustration on maurice's brother maddox until maurice got involved and she became the victim of his abuse. when she was sixteen her parents finally got a permanent divorce but her father would randomly come in and out of her life. also during this time, maurice had become a "therapist" for her brother maddox who had fallen in love with their neighbor leo archibald, who later in life maurice would work for. after high school maurice would attend the university of british columbia for a degree in psychology, soon after she moved to england to help leo in his new residence.

❝i really don't need help, i'm a relatively stable person, really

❝i really don't need help, i'm a relatively stable person, really.❞

RELATIONSHIPS

relationship status; single

interest in love: 73%

compatibility with lover: n/a

lust: maurice is not a very lustful person, she is intimidated by intimacy

love for lover; n/a

previous lovers;
-tyler reese
-thorne augustus
-jason nichols

romantic and sexual desires: due to maurice's childhood, she is tends to get nervous when people try to be romantically/sexualy involved with her, she needs someone who is patient and calm, she hates rushing into things and tends to always plan and think ahead. she needs someone who'd be willing to push her out of her comfort zone but at a reasonable and comfortable pace.

roleplay status: available

interest in friendship: 80%

tolerance of other people: 80%

communication skills: 87/100

current friends;
☙ maddox johansson (brother & best friend)
☙ nicole hamlin (close friend)
☙ thorne augustus (childhood friend & former boyfriend)
☙ leo archibald
☙ crucia kierkegaard (frostown )

current friends;☙ maddox johansson (brother & best friend)☙ nicole hamlin (close friend)☙ thorne augustus (childhood friend & former boyfriend)☙ leo archibald☙ crucia kierkegaard (frostown )

❝i enjoy helping others, it's all i've ever known❞
INDIVIDUALITY

personality; maurice is a bubbly and somewhat eccentric type of person, she is kind and generous to everyone, always sticking out olive branches to people and making sure she does the right thing. she is also a strong, independent woman. she doesn't take bullshit from anyone and isn't afraid to set someone straight or to completely cut someone or of her life, she can easily take charge when she needs to, but usually likes to sit back and help people when need be. she has a wicked sense of humor, much like the rest of her family, she finds the offensive and sometimes disturbing jokes are the funniest, but she tries to keep this to herself, she hates offended people, which seems to happen a lot in society.

appearance; maurice is an attractive young woman, she is of a decent height, standing at 5'9" and she has a body that can be described as curveaous and busty. she has bright blue eyes like her mother's, that stand out on their own, but she likes to wear make up to make them pop even more, she has an angular face with soft, subtle features, and she has rather pale skin, despite how frequently she is outside. her hair is thick and brown like her older brother's, it tends to curl at the ends and she has perfectly cut bangs (she had to get bangs when she was 5 after a horrible incident of her brother giving her a haircut, she's kept the look ever since)

hobbies & quirks;
☻maurice is obsessed with christmas, the food, the presents, the whole atmosphere makes her ecstatic. she loves it so much she has a dog named rudolf.

☻just like her two younger brothers, maurice hates having her cheeks squished.

☻she frequently dances alone in her bedroom

☻she's allergic to wool

flaws;
⚬ despite her good nature she gets envious quickly.

⚬for some reason, maurice tends to absorb the personality traits of people she's with. for example, she tends to get dark because she's frequently with leo.

⚬she's extremely vulnerable when it comes to her family.

fears;
✘acrophobia; fear of heights

mentality;
⚮ anxiety: a mental health disorder characterized by feelings of worry, anxiety, or fear that are strong enough to interfere with one's daily activities

natural scent;
ஐcandy

faceclaim: zooey deschanel