t h e m y t h ❀ narcissus

❝you really thought i was dumb enough to be rejected by my own reflection? you thought i'd kill myself? honey, i love me

you really thought i was dumb enough to be rejected by my own reflection? you thought i'd kill myself? honey, i love me. why would i end me?
BASIC PERSONAL INFORMATION

name; narcissius
alias; ethan stephenson
nickname; tinkerbell, narci
age; immortal, appears in his early 20's
date of birth; unknown, been around almost since the beginning of time
gender; male
sexuality; bisexual
family; the river god, cephissus and a young nymph named liriope are his parents.
occupation; momentarily unemployed
height; 6'2"
nationality; greek
blood type; unknown
place of birth; greece
place of residence; variety of residences, he is nomadic in a sense
schooling; unknown
background information; we all have heard the myth of narcissus. known for his distinguishable beauty. so it was no surprise when a nympth named echo, whom had been cursed by hera to only repeat words one says to her, fell in love with narcissius. but the male was far to in love with himself, so as echo pined for her narcissus, he was too busy flaunting his beauty for attention. soon, aphrodite put echo out of her misery and made narcissus feel unrequited love, he fell in love with his reflection and when he could not be with his love, he killed himself. quite tragic is it not? serves a valuable lesson to not be narcissistic and is a myth known by many. too bad it was bullshit. to be frank, what is more narcissistic than spinning up some fairytale about yourself so you are never forgotten? yes. narcissus knew an echo once upon a time ago, but he didn't kill himself! instead as time went on, his self love grew stronger and he continued to break hearts until his own heart was broken. yes, narcissim himself found a man in which he fell in love with, showing the man his vulnerable side, but was soon tricked back into his narcissistic ways and soon torn away from his love. forced to spend his days thinking of what could've been and plotting a revenge. but, that's a story for another time.

RELATIONSHIPS

relationship status; n/a
interest in love: 30%
compatibility with lover: n/a
lust: this boy is lustful 24/7
love for lover; n/a
previous lovers; narcissus has had a variety of lovers throughout time, although the only ones that truly matter to him are diane snow and malachi vasiliev. out of all the people he's slept with, those are the two people he truly loved.
romantic and sexual desires; narcissus is someone who can uphold any sexual needs his partner may have, considering his age, he is quite experienced so he prefers someone else who is experienced as well, he isn't one to like virgins, finding sex with them too slow and awkward, but if he does have sex with someone with little to no experience, he gladly will show them the workings of sex as long as he has complete control. he works best with people he can easily manipulate or stubborn individuals, someone narcissistic like him would be a horrible pairing. falling in love doesn't come easy to him, and in order to be in a functioning relationship with him, you have to give him plenty of attention, he is like tinkerbell, he needs attention to function, he also needs to be entertained, an exciting significant other who is willing to spice things up a bit is the best person for him.

roleplay status: available
interest in friendship: 17%
tolerance of other people: 5%
communication skills: he has very good communication skills, he speaks beautifully.
current friends;
- phoenix abernathy & nysa abernathy
- vaughn anthony
- theodore hamilton
-apollo & artemis

personality; narcissus' most obvious trait would be his narcissm. he was born with good looks and everyone around him always mentioned how attractive the male was, hearing this from a young age got to his head and he began to think he was the best person on the planet. but, his love for himself, has changed over the years, after spending century after century, living and watching those around him die, he has grown to feel like he is the only person he can truly depend on. narcissus is quite vulnerable after you get past his asshole exterior, he uses sarcasm and bluntness to push people away, he tends to not like to let people in, either they're not good enough, he plain doesn't want to, or he isn't up for the human interaction. to be frank, he doesn't even like humans. aside from being sarcastic, narcissistic, and blunt, narcissus is slightly romantic. he is a master manipulator and can easily use his flirtatious behavior to get what he wants when he wants it, he is also very smart and isn't easily tricked, unlike the narcissus in some tales.

appearance; narcissus isn't the blonde extremely masculine man everyone assumes him to be, he is actually a tall and slender male, he has that famous greek olive skin tone and aside from small moles on his back and freckles on his chest and inner thighs, he is free from any blemishes. narcissus has an angular face and a sharp jawline, his nose is cuts sharply into his face, all his features being rather strong but not awkwardly strong. he has round eyes that are a deep brown, around them are thick dark eyelashes that match the color of his nicely plucked eyebrows and his dark and sometimes tangled mane of hair. he sometimes doesn't try his best to look good because he already thinks he looks his very best. his ribcage has a broken cigarette tattoo with the small word, fuck, below it, and on his left hand's middle finger is a tattoo of a frown.

hobbies & quirks;

when laughing really hard, his nose scrunches up and his dimples are visible.

he has a tendency to quirk his eyebrows, he does it when changing his voice in a sentence, when mocking someone or when being confused or intrigued.

although he is immortal, he doesn't have any powers, sure he can hold his breath for a long time underwater, other than that, he has no power perks.

his favorite period of time would be the 80's and 90's, he tends to still dress like he is in those times.

he has a button collection, might sound really lame, but he likes to keep buttons from clothes he has had throughout the centuries.

he tends to go out of the attention of the public eye every few years, not wanting to be caught for being immortal, but when he comes back, other immortals feel with dread because narcissus is one extra immortal.

narcissus has actually gained a following of people who link different photos of this "mystery man." throughout different points in time.

flaws;

he thinks about himself before anyone else, he is someone you absolutely cannot depend on.

he has a tendency to chew on his inner cheek and gnawing on it. he does it when he is thinking or when he is nervous.

fears;
✘athazagoraphobia; the fear of forgetting or the fear of being forgotten or ignored.
✘philophobia; the fear of love (or falling in love)

mentality;
narcissism; narcissism comes from the greek myth about narcissus, handsome greek youth who, rejected the desperate advances of the nymph echo. these events lead him to be cursed by aphrodite and fall in love with his reflection in a pool of water, dying from heartbreak when his reflection couldn't love him back.

kleptomania; an impulse control disorder that results in an irresistible urge to steal.

satyriasis; uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire in a man

natural scent;
lilies

faceclaim: young johnny depp