the evil king ♔ phoenix

BASIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
manipulation is key, a suggestive glance or word could make a person do whatever you want. and send them right to the gutter.

name; phoenix abernathynickname: yourmajesty, traitor (by nysa)age; 26 years olddate of birth; may 8thgender;male sexuality; bisexual, possibly demiromanticfamily; phoenix is the son of of king cassius abernathy [deceased] and his wife queen talia...

nickname: your
majesty, traitor (by nysa)
age; 26 years old
date of birth; may 8th
gender;male
sexuality; bisexual, possibly demiromantic
family; phoenix is the son of of king cassius abernathy [deceased] and his wife queen talia abernathy, his siblings include his half brother nysa abernathy and his sisters  calypso abernathy (last name soon to be vector) and cassiopeia abernathy
nationality/species;species is unknown, he has human like qualities but isn't human, he was born and raised in the triangulum galaxy.
blood type; unknown
schooling; home schooled
background information; phoenix and his family live a galaxy known as the triangulum galaxy, in between the milky way and andromeda, it is often in danger of being obliterated by the two galaxies (if the two galaxies collided) or being pushed into a larger galaxy. phoenix was raised in a household that lacked love or compassion, he was a sweet child but from abuse from his father, he slowly became cruel and evil. because of his childhood, phoenix grew up to be an abuser, he is violent to most people and sexually abused his younger brother, nysa. now that he is an adult and nysa killed phoenix's father, king cassius, phoenix is now the new king.

 now that he is an adult and nysa killed phoenix's father, king cassius, phoenix is now the new king

RELATIONSHIPS

relationship status;
interest in love: 46%
compatibility with lover:
lust: 90%
love for lover;
previous lovers (not one night stands);
- nysa abernathy; he had an unhealthy incestuous relationship with his younger half brother, phoenix took advantage of him.
- rebekah swindell; a maiden who he had an on again off again relationship with
romantic and sexual desires: phoenix hasn't ever had a relationship outside of a sexual one, because of his violent behavior, he lashes out at people and doesn't let many people in, he's closed off when it comes to romance. if someone wanted a romantic relationship; they would have to build a strong connection first, phoenix would have to trust someone to let them in, although it's very unlikely to happen. as for sexual relationships, for the other partner it would be best if this person was strong willed and could stand up for themselves, phoenix is typically a dominant guy but in some cases is submissive, because of how abusive he is, someone needs to put him in his place.

roleplay status: available
interest in friendship: 42%
tolerance of other people: 38%
communication skills: 98%
current friends;
phoenix's friends include nysa abernathy, despite nysa hating him. he is also friends with a couple of the royal guards, but overall the closest thing he has to a best friend would be his sister, calypso.

INDIVIDUALITY

INDIVIDUALITY

personality; phoenix is a charmer to most people, he lures people in with his charisma and amazing people skills: this makes him good with diplomacy and with manipulating other people. beneath his perfect interior, he is cold and harsh, he is mean to servants and overall has no connection with his family, he views everyone as pawns. he is narcissistic and cares only for himself; but beneath his cold exterior is a little boy, when he is alone he tends to be calm and relaxed, he is nice to his animals, but because of his power he doesn't get relaxation often, meaning he's always stressed and even more difficult to deal with.

appearance; phoenix is one of the most attractive if not the most attractive abernathy child. he looks a lot like his father, he has blond hair that is a bit darker than the others, his eyebrows and eyelashes are very dark and thick, they compliment his bright blue eyes. he has a little facial hair, he doesn't grow it out much because he wants to look professional and put together. he isn't the tallest, at 5'10, but he has broad shoulders and muscle to make
up for what he lacks in height. his skin is flawless, it has a light tan but overall he still is relatively pale. he has no blemishes, just a couple freckles here and there.

hobbies & quirks;

phoenix has the power of mind control, he can control the masses although he takes a strain on his own mental health and well being, there are levels to how affective his power works, which goes as follows;
- humans: easiest to control
- common folk in triangulum galaxy: easy to control on their own, not as much in masses (causes a strain on him)
- royalty in triangulum that aren't abernathy: very difficult to control, easier to manipulate without powers
- abernathys: hardest to control, it only works momentarily, the hardest of his family being nysa

pheonix has the number of steps it takes to walk in each room memorized, he gets upset if he walks and is off by a step.

phoenix loves water

flaws;
⚬ he has little to no care for life

⚬he cannot open himself up to people
mentality;
⚮ bipolar disorder, formerly called manic depression, is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs
(mania) and lows (depression)

⚮ obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a common, chronic and long-lasting disorder in which a person has uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts (obsessions) and behaviors (compulsions) that he feels the urge to repeat over and over.

natural scent;
rosehip oil

faceclaim: dacre montgomery