the bastard ↛ rhys

❝i want to live life without thinking of the consequences

❝i want to live life without thinking of the consequences.❞
BASIC PERSONAL INFORMATION

name; rhys johansson

nickname: rye bread (by father)

age; 20 years old

date of birth; march 3rd

gender; male

sexuality; bisexual

family; rhys is the son of megan willerson & noah johansson. his  siblings include his half sister maurice johansson & his half brother maddox  johansson. later on in life he becomes the uncle of dorian johansson & elijah johansson.

occupation; he is a struggling artist/musician

height; 5'11

nationality; canadian

blood type; o negative blood

schooling; high school

background information; rhys was born due to a love affair between noah johansson and megan willerson, this caused noah and his wife isabella to separate for a couple years before getting back together before finally separating again. because of this, rhys does not have a good relationship with his siblings, specifically maddox johansson, who holds a grudge against rhys because noah left to be with rhys and his mom. although maddox and maurice johansson definitely lucked out because their abusive father turned and abused rhys. as a young boy he was overweight and was not only bullied at school but was mentally abused by his father who often insisted that rhys wasn't man enough, he often compared rhys to his half-brother, who was athletic, this caused rhys to begin to hate his body, leading him to binge eat and then throw it all back up, developing bulimia, he keeps his eating disorder to himself, convincing other people he lost weight by doing a diet and working out more. although once rhys appeared healthy to his father, the abuse continued when rhys expressed interest in more "feminine" hobbies, like art, makeup and clothes, although he still had interest in "masculine" hobbies he found "feminine" ones interesting as well, leading his father to continue to tell him he "wasn't a man" and become physically abusive with him. after turning eighteen, rhys cut his father out of his life but still finds himself struggling with the trauma from his father.

❝it doesn't really matter what happens

❝it doesn't really matter what happens.❞

RELATIONSHIPS

relationship status; single

interest in love: 40/100

compatibility with lover: n/a

lust: 100/100

love for lover; n/a

previous lovers; too many to name

romantic and sexual desires; rhys has not been in many romantic relationships, he tends get nervous about commitment and hates rushes into things. rhys typically has one night stands or repeated hook-ups, this could be with a varied amount of people, he really has no specific sexual preference; sexually he is experienced and a switch and is willing to whatever he needs to to fulfill his partner sexually, but romantically rhys has trouble knowing what to do, he makes genuine efforts but occasionally will miss the mark, he needs someone who doesn't want to rush into things and someone who is
open-minded and won't make him feel extremely uncomfortable, but it would be best if the person he was romantically involved with was stubborn, he needs someone stubborn and who will push him towards the help he needs.

roleplay status: available

interest in friendship: 80%

tolerance of other people: 80%

communication skills: 67/100

current friends;
☙ jaxon gregson
☙ kai york
☙ emily wilson
☙ reilly bee

current friends;☙ jaxon gregson ☙ kai york☙ emily wilson☙ reilly bee

❝sometimes i wish i was a fish, gills are fucking sick.❞
INDIVIDUALITY

personality; rhys is a very interesting and eccentric individual, he tends to be the center of attention due to his theatrical and occasional over the top mannerisms. he is outgoing, loud and playful, which often makes him the life of the party. rhys is also extremely flirtatious and he would proudly agree that he is a "slut". like his half-siblings, he has a natural sense of humor, his is a bit more raunchy than his siblings, but never the less he is quite the jokester. despite his charismatic and overall charming attitude, rhys has extremely low self esteem, due to being overweight as a child, rhys developed body dysmorphia and an eating disorder. rhys also tends to be cold and rude to those closest to him, he pushes people away and finds it hard to open up to people and uses drugs and sex to cope with what's wrong.

appearance; rhys is extremely attractive, he is tall and lanky, standing at around 5'10-5'11; he has pale skin that is covered in a variety of tattoos. his body is lean and muscular due to the fact that he works out regularly; his facial features are sharp and angular, some of this is naturally and some of it is due to the fact that he is very skinny. his hair is brown, it appears lighter in the sun, it is usually kept curly and messy, he often doesn't have the time to style it. his eyes are like his mother's, they're a soft green and they pop due to his dark eyelashes.

hobbies & quirks;
☻he is an extreme party animal

☻rhys hates brussels sprouts

☻he can play the bass and the piano

☻he collects rocks

☻rhys has a perfect balance of both feminine and masculine qualities.

flaws;
⚬ he has a drug problem, specifically with narcotics.

⚬he tends to not care how his actions affects others

⚬he is very imaginative which has made him good at lying

fears;
✘ athazagoraphobia; the fear of being forgotten

mentality;
⚮ bulimia; a serious eating disorder marked by binging, followed by methods to avoid weight gain.

⚮ body dysmorphia disorder; a mental illness involving obsessive focus on a perceived flaw in appearance.

natural scent;
ஐpineapple

faceclaim:  harry styles