the mystic princess ♘ cassiopeia

BASIC PERSONAL INFORMATION

i'm reckless because as soon as i was born, i was destined to die. so, why try and fight it?

name; cassiopeia abernathynickname: cass, opeia, o' wise oneage; 17 years olddate of birth; august 2ndgender; femalesexuality; bisexual family; cassiopeia is the daughter of of king cassius abernathy [deceased] and his wife queen talia abernathy, ...

nickname: cass, opeia, o' wise one
age; 17 years old
date of birth; august 2nd
gender; female
sexuality; bisexual
family; cassiopeia is the daughter of of king cassius abernathy [deceased] and his wife queen talia abernathy, her siblings include her brother, phoenix abernathy, her half brother nysa abernathy and her sister calypso abernathy (last name soon to be vector)
nationality/species; species is unknown, she has human like qualities but isn't human, she was born and raised in the triangulum galaxy.
blood type; unknown
schooling; home schooled
background information; cassiopeia lives a galaxy known as the triangulum galaxy, in between the milky way and andromeda, it is often in danger of being obliterated by the two galaxies (if the two galaxies collided) or being pushed into a larger galaxy. since the beginning of their civilization there was always a prophecy of a girl being born, a witch, with the power to save their galaxy from obliteration, but in doing so she would die. thousands of years later cassiopeia was born, the chosen one. she's spent her live sheltered, locked away, she is the kingdom's most prized possession and weapon, with her powers she could take out while galaxies and preserve her own. the clock ticks before she has to sacrifice her own life, for her kingdom, her people and her family.

RELATIONSHIPS

relationship status;
interest in love: 89%
compatibility with lover:
lust: 70%
love for lover;
previous lovers (not one night stands);
n/a
romantic and sexual desires: cassiopeia needs someone gentle and kind, someone willing to protect her and care for her. she enjoys the company of both men and women, as long as they're willing to travel and like a little adventure, cassiopeia is overall very open minded, but inexperienced.

roleplay status: available
interest in friendship: 90%
tolerance of other people: 80%
communication skills: 67%
current friends; considering her situation, cassiopeia's friends would include a variety of woodland creatures, a couple servents and her family, she's closest with her half brother nysa, although him being banished has caused tension between them

roleplay status: available interest in friendship: 90%tolerance of other people: 80%communication skills: 67%current friends; considering her situation, cassiopeia's friends would include a variety of woodland creatures, a couple servents and her ...

INDIVIDUALITY

personality; cassiopeia is the sweetest of the abernathy children, she doesn't have a malicious bone in her body and she tends to put others before herself. this causes her to be easily misguided, and manipulated because of her overly trusting behavior; she continuously gives people chances, most notably her brother phoenix, and will often do things for people without expecting anything in return. she is soft spoken and people tend to not listen to her, but she is extremely intelligent and is capable of defending herself, although she does it rarely, mainly focusing on using her magic to defend other people. another notable thing about her character is she's the only abernathy that doesn't use their power to get what they want, she rarely uses it and sees it more as a curse than a blessing. despite how much of a goody two shoes she appears, she tends to be rebellious and make impulsive decisions, due to her knowing her death could happen any moment

appearance; cassiopeia has pale skin, due to not being outdoors that much, it's flawless, she has no bruises or scars due to her sheltered upbringing, she has a couple moles, but overall just has smooth milky white skin. her eyebrows are a light brown, they're not extremely thick, but are still noticeable. her most notable feature is her thick blond hair, it is typically curled or wavy, she doesn't like straightening it and prefers to keel a natural look. as for her facial features, she has a rounded face and plump pimp lips, her eyes are big and a beautiful blue, she has thick eyelashes that makes her eyes stand out. her nose is a button nose, adding to her cute and childish appearance. overall she is quiet beautiful and is mainly unaware of it, she's often sexual used by the guards due to her petite figure, she's the shortest at 5'4 and the skinniest.

hobbies & quirks;

cassiopeia has the power over matter, she can change the composition of matter, because of this she can control gas, stars, dark matter, etc.

although this is not an official power of her's, she can communicate with animals, which isn't out of the ordinary, she's just really good at it.

she is often shown off by the kingdom, leading to her being over sexualized

flaws;

cassiopeia is not the best liar

she is too trusting and selfless, she has little to no self worth
mentality;
insomnia; persistent problems falling and staying asleep.

natural scent;
black raspberry and vanilla

faceclaim: elle fanning