the sacrificed virgin ↛ xavier

❝i've done really bad things

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❝i've done really bad things .❞
BASIC PERSONAL INFORMATION

name; xavier lois

nickname: x

age; 18 years old (forever)

date of birth; october 17th

gender; male

sexuality; homosexual (closeted to parents and the majority of classmates)

family; xavier lois is the child of nathalie and roger lois. he has two younger siblings, eric lois and margaret lois.

occupation; tutor (just for extra cash, his parents are loaded)

height; 6'1

nationality; american

species; previously human, now a demon

blood type; information is no longer available

schooling; now attending saint johnstown academy, a prestigious all boys school

background information; xavier was born to an upper class family in new hampshire; his family are extremely religious, catholics to be exact. they're polite about their religious views, often saying that they just "don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle" but in actuality if they ever had a gay family member they'd be displeased. this has lead to xavier to stay in the closet, he plans on coming out at some point, preferably when he has a significant other and is in college. his childhood was normal, he was shy so he didn't have too many friends, which continued on until highschool when he began to come out of his shell more. in fact, him coming out of his shell is what lead to the end of his mortal life. at seventeen xavier went to a gay bar in hopes to find someone and lose his virginity. he did in fact find someone, they were the complete opposite of xavier, a brooding and mysterious type. long story short, the man ended up being the member of a cult and after figuring out xavier was a virgin, him and some other cult members tried to use him as a virgin sacrifice to summon a demon, they ended up turning xavier into a demon and xavier killed them.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
solitude (ocs)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें