the vengeful prince ♛ nysa

BASIC PERSONAL INFORMATION

"sometimes what the world needs isn't another hero. sometimes what it needs is a monster."

name; nysa abernathynickname: nys  (by ex lover), my nightengale (by brother, phoenix)age; 20 years olddate of birth; december 8th, 1995gender; malesexuality; bisexual (prefers men)family; nysa is the son of king cassius abernathy [deceased] and h...

nickname: nys (by ex lover), my nightengale (by brother, phoenix)
age; 20 years old
date of birth; december 8th, 1995
gender; male
sexuality; bisexual (prefers men)
family; nysa is the son of king cassius abernathy [deceased] and his wife queen talia abernathy, but biologically is father is xander tynarrius [deceased] but he's been raised by cassius. his half siblings are brother phoenix abernathy, and his two sisters calypso abernathy (last name soon to be vector) and his other sister cassiopeia abernathy.
nationality/species; species is unknown, he has human like qualities but isn't human, he's from the triangulum galaxy.
blood type; unknown
schooling; home schooled
background information; nysa lives a galaxy known as the triangulum galaxy, in between the milky way and andromeda, it is often in danger of being obliterated by the two galaxies (if the two galaxies collided) or being pushed into a larger galaxy. nysa was born to king carissa abernathy and his wife talia, as soon as he was born it was rumored that he might not be the king's son, with his dark brown locks and onyx colored eyes, it was genetically impossible for a blonde haired male and a red haired woman, both whom had light eyes, to create such a child. so, cassius always treated nysa differently than he did his other children, which pushed nysa or despise the king yet still try very hard for his attention. when cassius found out that xander tynarrius was nysa's father, he had him killed. upon discovering this, nysa plotted a way to kill the king, but, luckily he'd fallen in love with a guard named jasper lazarus. jasper was one of the of the only guards who weren't afraid of nysa, which made nysa intrigued by the male, he grew to love the insults and quick wit that jasper had, and soon the two began to date. it was as if it was only them on their own little world, jasper cared for nysa like the prince was the only thing that mattered, but despite jasper's devotion, it wasn't enough to keep his hatred locked away. one day, nysa came back with a plan to kill the king, jasper pleaded with the male that he wouldn't do it. over hearing the conversation was nysa's dim witted sister, calypso, she misunderstood and thought jasper was starting a rebellion, she told her father and jasper was soon killed. with all that sadness and rage flowing through nysa's veins, he found the king and brutually killed him. he then tried to take the kingdom as his own, feeling like he deserved to be king, but was exiled by his eldest brother phoenix. he was sent to earth where he seeked the help of an evil empress who once ruled the land he lived in, planning to return and take the throne back.