Chapter 28: Accusations

I was outside the principals office as all the other students walked into their classrooms. Lucy came walking in with a concerning look and sat beside me. "You look worried, what's wrong?" I asked. "I was called here, but I have no idea why. As for you though, is everything okay?" She responded. "Yeah. I just snapped at Evergreen. It's not as bad as people say," I answered.

After a few minutes while Lucy and I chatted, the door to the office opened. Kagura walked out with a wide smile before seeing me. She instantly became uncomfortable after she saw me and quickly hurried away.

After a big sigh, I walked into the office seeing Principal Makarov. He looked at me in disappointment. "Erza, take a seat" , he said. I sat down. "I can explain" ! I quickly tried to say so that he wouldn't get the wrong idea, which he probably already had form all the things that had spread within just a few minutes after the fight.

"Erza, are you out of your mind!?" He exclaimed and slammed the table. "First, you proceed to lewd and animal like coition within a few meters if the school distracting all the students..." he began.

It was embarrassing this the new had reached the principal, and it was true that somethings happened outside of school, but it wasn't that hardcore, only a few kisses.

"Evergreen might be a little bit annoying to handle, but does that give you the right to hit her without any reason!?" He continued. I looked at him in shock.

I admit that I might've went overboard, but Evergreen was the one to hit me first, as well as insult me without any reason. It was as if someone had told him that Evergreen was completely innocent, which was most definitely not true.

"But, she was the one who-" I tried to talk, but the principal cut me off immediately. "Erza, do not try to deny any of these actions. I have a student who witnessed both scenes very closely who I completely trust" , he claimed.

Since he don't let me talk, I gave up on reasoning myself, instead I tried to think of a way to make him believe me without me having to talk, since he would obviously not listen.

The student who saw all of this had to be close each time, and someone who isn't know for drama who the principal can trust.

It could not be Evergreen, she was in the hospital, not one of her minions, they were with her, not one of the guys they've done several things like this and wouldn't dare to snitch on me and my friends would never do that, so who could it be?

Maybe, Kagura..?

She came to school with Jellal meaning that she could've waited for him outside the school seeing everything from there, and her class didn't even start when the fight occurred so she might as well been there too.

Everyone else are at class right now, so why would Kagura be in the principals office and react the way she did when she saw me...It has to be her...I'm going to find out for sure.

"Erza!" The principal said and snapped me back to reality. "You're suspended for a week beginning today. If you do anything like this again, you'll be expelled and never seen on school grounds again !" He screamed and demanded me out of the office.

I walked out and told everything to Lucy quickly and gave her a hug. I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff before exiting the school.

Why would Kagura do all of this...And what if I meet her and the exact same thing happens again..?