Chapter 8: Mating Season

Natsu's POV
How could i just forget!? Why Am i so STUPID? How could i forget to give someone the DIRECTIONS!?? And this is around time Where i need to be NICE! Its the mating season.

I need to confess fast! Sting and Rouge probably already confessed....and Gajeel already got a Girlfriend....Its only me Wendy and Laxus left...GAH! This is giving me a headache...i gotta hurry to class. I have No Time to stand  here and ponder!

~Timeskip After School~

Natsu's POV
Me and My "family" were here and discussed about the mating season. It was weird, cuz everyone was blushing, me too, but we had to have this discussion.

"Anybody have find a girl yet?" Gajeel Said confidently. Of course. Gajeel already has a girl...and Bro too. Zeref. "Yeah, anybody?" Zeref Said. At this time i wanted to punch Zeref and Gajeel in the face so bad. I could see that the other ones Did too.

"I found this girl.....Kagura...She goes in Mermaid Heel High. Im going to ask her out in a week or so." Rouge Said trying not to face all the other ones. I would do that too. Sting was just about to continiue when Erik got a Sudden phone call. "Who is it?" I Asked. "Kinana." He replied. Just hearing that name  changed everyones facial expression. It was that evil smirk again.  Not wanting to disturb Eriks phone call from "Kinana" we started to talk with our eyes. It Runs in the family. Me and Gajeel do it Sometimes when we're in the same class. The conversation was about who that "Kinana" girl was. I could see some dirty words there. When Erik ended his phone call and came back we turned our attention to Erik with our strangely suspicious smirk. Just by the look of Eriks eye, he knew what was going on.

"Ok, i assume you guys already had those dirty thoughts of yours about who Kinana is, and Im just gonna tell ya'. Kinana is My Girlfriend." "But i thought you liked Sorano....." Sting Said. "No i didnt. Where did you even get that thought from? Besides, it would be weird If i dated your crush or Girlfriends Sister." Just when we thought that evil smirk was gone, it came back. And Now it was turned to Sting. "Y-you guys, you cant forget Wendy you know, she doesnt know whats going on." Sting Said. We knew Sting was trying to avoid telling whats going on. But we needed to tell Wendy what was going on. Wendy was underage for the mating season before. But Now she's turning 13 so we have to tell her. We totally forgot that she was here. I wouldnt be suprised If she was creept out by her family's actions right Now.

----------------------------------------------
Thank you for Reading this chapter! I got a tip from Kaitiiieex you should Go check her out! Btw Thank you guys so much for 150 reads!!!! I Try to Update as Soon as i have time just so you know. Much Love:

-Friday