Chapter 6: Natsu and Juvia

Natsu's POV
I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS GAME!!! IM GONNA CATCH HER AND SHE BETTA' TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!!! Now i was runing towards "Stalker Girl". She seemed to notice me and slowly starting to freak out. "H-HEY!" I yelled at her. She started to run too so i ran as fast as i could to her and then gripped her arms. I stared into her eyes and she stared into mine. After a couple second of glaring i finally started to talk again. "Were you stalking me?" I asked. She immediately answered with a blush. " N-No! Of c-course not! I was just...i was j-just.." she started to stutter with a blush so red her whole face was covered of it. I glared into her dark Blue eyes and tried to get the truth out of her only with My eyes. Now that i think about it, this girl looks exactly like Gray's type. We stood there for about a minute without talking, just staring. And after what felt like an enternity she started to talk again. " Yes, Juvia was stalking you...B-but only b-because J-Juvia wanted to ask you some questions about...." this girl was really stubborn. Just like Gray..."G-Gray~sama...but Juvia Soon remembered that Juvia has social anxiety" then a little sad face popped up on her face. hmmm....Now i feel sad for her..."So you're after Gray, Eh? Well i can help you" "REALLY!?? Thank you sooooo much Natsu~san!" "No prob-Wait, how do you know My name?" " Hehe...he...he..." "So you ARE a stalker girl?" "Hehe....Yeah...Juvia is.." "Well, imma' give you a tip If you wanna be with Gray, Juvia, is it?" "Yeah, Its Juvia. And once again Juvia is really Happy that you want to help her." "Really, Its No problem, but i want something in extange.."

Juvia's POV
EXTANGE!?? Juvia knew Juvia shouldnt have trusted one of the bad boys! But hes Juvias only chance to come close to Gray~Sama..." I-i dont really want much..i just want you to help me too with a special person.." EH!?? NATSU~SAN ONE OF THE BAD BOYS IS BLUSHING!?? Juvia tried her hardest not to look suprised or faint. So far Juvia think she is dreaming 1. One of the bad boys "Natsu" noticed Juvia 2. He is going to help Juvia make Gray~Sama notice her 3. NATSU-SAN IS BLUSHING!! And 4. HE IS SEEING SOMEONE!!