Chapter 20: Mavis

Wendy's POV
I was too depressed to get out of bed. What was the point Anyway? Everyone are probably going to laugh at me. I wanted to talk to Natsu..He probably had the same feeling as me. Did Lucy reject him? I gotta ask. I atleast have on reason to get out of bed Now.

I made My way to Natsu's room. "Natsu..?" Natsu was lying down on his bed. He looked tired. "What did Lucy say..?" He stayed quiet. He didnt want to talk, so I took a step out of his room.
"She Said she'll Answer later. She has to think about it." He Sighed right before i left the room. "Ok.."

I walked into the kitchen to see Zeref very saddened. I guess everyone was in a bad mood. I opened the fridge and took a choclatepudding hoping it would cheer me up. I closed the fridge and took a spoon. The second i was gonna leave the room i saw a huge idiotic smile on Zerefs face. I sneaked Behind him and saw that he was texting a girl called "Mavis" and her profile pic looked lik this:

Mavis was gorgeus! And her deess was so fancy too! I didnt want to invade Zerefs privacy, so I didnt read any of the texts

Mavis was gorgeus! And her deess was so fancy too! I didnt want to invade Zerefs privacy, so I didnt read any of the texts. I had heard of Mavis before, but I never got to know who she really was. Mavis looked strangely small, like she was My age. If so, ZEREF LIKES SMALL GIRLS!? My new habit activated. My fave was completely red. I lurked out of the kitchen hoping that Zeref wouldnt notice me. When i layed down on My bed i noticed that i had gotten some notifications. It was a message...

From Chelia.