Chapter 21: Bad

"Hai sister! How are you?? Didn't see you in School all day 0.0! Hmu If something is wrong!"

I was crying. Chelia was wondering how I did. I wanted to Answer, but it's probably the best If I don't. This is making me so emotional. I don't want to ignore Chelia...But she is the one between me and Romeo.

•~At School The Next Day~•

I was walking down the hallway hoping that I wouldn't see either Romeo or Chelia. But I had my hopes up. Romeo was talking with his friends beside my locker. I can't get myself into any conversations right now...I knew that I had chemistry, and I would definitely need my book, but what could go wrong? One lesson without a book can't be so bad. Turns out, I'm sitting here in class with a test in front of me.

Natsu's POV

I saw how Wendy was dodging us. Did Romeo reject Wendy? "So Natsu jr, Where were you while I was confessing?" I tried to keep cool, but bringing up Lucy or My confession was just uncomfortable. I cant make them think that though..! Im the coolest man in the School...right..?

Argh! W-whatever! Romeo started to blush. He accepted her confession! "Come to think of it, you never really told us who you were crushing on!" As soon as I said that the boys started to stare at me with a threatening glare. Gajeel said: The f*ck are you doing man!?
Inte was eye communication so no one else understood what we we're doing. Either way, Ro do was itching his cheek and blushing even more. I knew he was flustered, but I was really curious. "I...I always had a crush on this girl.." "Who!?" "W-Well, she doesn't go to Fairy Tail Academy a-actually.." "What?" Yeah, Wendy went to another school called. Cait Shelter School or something. Maybe he doesn't know that Wendy actually goes to Fairy Tail Academy...Why wouldn't he though..? "Her name i-is.."

Romeo was stuttering a lot..

"H-her n-name i-is....

Chelia..."