Chapter 26: Hugs and Tears

Wendy's POV

Levy left the room and I left my stall.

Was she possibly...

Pregnant?

I was happy and confused at the same time, Levy was responsible, but was she ready for a child? And Gajeel was most definitely not ready.

The thought of me being an aunt at such a young age, scared me.

I went out of the bathroom and followed Levy. She turned around and noticed that I had exited the bathroom.

"Wendy..." she said in shock. I tried to say something, but i was completely silent.

Levy started crying and hugged me. "Please don't tell anyone..." she whispered and I hugged her back. I felt so bad for her, in this moment I didn't know why to do, so I silently nodded.

Erza's POV

I stood in front of the school entrance waiting for Jellal, to explain myself and finally resolve our unfinished business once and for all.

Many people passed through, and after a solid ten minutes, I saw the blue haired boy approaching the academy.

"Jellal..." I said as we locked eye contact with each other. He blankly stared at me. Behind him was Kagura, Simons sister. Thoughts started flowing around in my head, like why he would hang out with my ex's little sister.

Kagura saw the tense aura and walked past us.

"What is it now?" He sighed. I had a really hard time apologizing, but I knew that it had to be done if I'd want to ever rekindle our once wonderful relationship.

"Jellal, I'm sorry. I realized that I have been wrong all this time" , I said. And his eyes widened.

He hugged me, and I felt the tears flowing through my eyes. I finally had the love of my life in my arms again after all these months of secrets and negativity.

Note~ Im sorry for the short chapter, but this story really needed an update too. Erza's relationship with Jellal will be a separate book called "BitterSweet" because I don't have any JerZa fanfics yet, so stay tuned if you want to know what happen3d between them and what caused them to break up!

-Fia