Chapter 25: Bus Stop

Lucy's POV

I approached the bus stop and waited for the bus as I thought about what Natsu had said to me.

Will you go out with me?

Was the only sentence that I could think of.

And I did,

I did want to go out with Natsu Dragneel, but I didn't know whether it was because of his fame or his personality.

We barely knew each other, only through Wendy, Erza and Levy, but not personally.

I had heard so much about him, some things that I wanted to find out and some things that I didn't even want to know, and being with him would come with a lot, including popularity and trouble.

Trouble like his gang, who are known for gang banging and other criminal acts, and popularity, like being gossiped about and slandered.

I continued to think about it all when I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked over to my left to see him.

Nonononononononono! This can't be happening!

"What's up?" he calmy said, as if he hadn't just asked me out yesterday. "H-Hi, N-Natsu!" I stuttered and looked away hugging myself.

It was cold outside, and because of all things that I was thinking about, I forgot to bring my jacket.

Weirdly enough, the temperature raised when he came.

I frittered my teeth and breathed in and out. Natsu kept looking at me and I desperately tried to ignore his stares.

"Where's your jacket?" He asked. "I-I forgot it a-at home..." I answered.

He suddenly smiled, and my heart skipped a beat. His wide smile made my stomach explode with butterflies. He came closer and wrapped his white silky scarf around my neck.

I immediately felt warm, not only physically but in my heart too, it was beating like crazy and it felt like it was going to beat out of my chest any point of time.

"T-Thank you" , I thanked him, and held the scarf close to me. "Anytime, for my future girlfriend" , he smiled.

My mind went blank.

My heart not only drunk and beating at max, but it I became dizzy out of the sudden. The bus came and we entered together. I sat beside a woman whilst he went further into the bus.

I let my head cool down to comprehend what had just happened.

It was at that moment that I realized that I didn't just like Natsu because of his social status, but his sweet charm and personality that wants like anybody's else.

Wendy's POV

I walked through the school halls and realized that I was much earlier than everyone else, probably just because I wanted to evade any questions about what happened yesterday, and that I wouldn't meet anyone on the way to class.

Chelia liked Romeo, and my heart was broken into pieces for a second time this week.

I was fine with it, at least in my mind, my heart couldn't bear anymore pain, I don't know Etta I would do if something bad happened right now, I wouldn't be able to handle it, and i was as careful as I could to dodge anything that could hurt me.

All this stress made my bladder higher, so I walked towards the bathrooms.

I could hear subtle noises of someone throwing up in one of the stalls, making me feel sympathetic for them. I entered a stall and did my business Not long after, the person beside me walked out of her stall and started calling someone.

I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, but my hearing was much better than everyone else as it runs in the family.

"Gajeel...We need to talk, call me as soon as possible" , they said.

I soon realized that it wasn't any random person, it was Levy. And why would she possibly call my cousin about something sfter throwing up a bunch?

...

Oh.