Chapter 19: Gossip At Vill High Part 2 (FINAL)

• At Detention •

Dimaria's POV

Randi was about to tell me a bunch of gossips. Even tho we were in the worst place possible, detention. All of the bad kids are here. Gerald, Kyôka, Jackal and more. They were all staring at us since we're not often here. Usually, there are MUCH more people in detention. The detention classroom is the BIGGEST classroom in the WHOLE school. Vill High is for criminal kids that need education. The school's purpose is not to encourage kids to do crimes, but the teacher give's an elsewhere vibe.

But back to the point, I can't wait to hear it all! "So, apparently Natsu Dragneel CONFESSED to Lucy!" "I expected that. Once I messed with Lucy a little and Natsu beat the shit out of me." "Oh dang, but I kind of expected that too." "Did she say yes!?" "She didn't answer the confession. she said she had to think about it. Also, this girl Wendy, Natsu's little sister, also confessed to her crush, but she got rejected. And she didn't come to school the next day." "Oh shit. Did the boy like reject her harshly?" "Even worse, he said he liked her best friend." "WHAT!??" Oops, I accidentally yelled and all of the people in detention started to stare at me. I put my hand in front of my mouth and then stayed quiet for a few seconds. Randi was trying to hold her laugh in. "Continue.." "I don't know if this is true or not, but there's a rumor that says Gerald flirted with Lucy." What Randi said made me think. Gerald was a seat in front of me and I poked his back. "Hey, you little jerk. What the hell were you doing at Fairy Tail Academy flirting with Lucy?" I asked him with attitude. "How did you-....none of your business." I really wanted to know so I grabbed him by the collar and yelled: "Tell me RIGHT NOW!" I didn't expect him to actually tell me, but he seemed really frightened and he said: "She was cute! And she had a big booty!" I dropped him in disgust and Randi was trying to hold in her laugh once again.

"I'm really close to puking right now..." I told Randi. "Stay with me, there's one more thing." I seriously don't know if this is true, so I might be tripping, but people say that Levy Mcgarden MIGHT breakup with Gajeel Redfox." "I don't know them." "You don't? Mari, they are the cutest couple in Fairy Tail Academy." "Do you think that Natsu and Lucy might take their place if they become something?" "Maybe..."

And That was the end of the Vill High chapters! Maybe they will come back and show you their lifestyle.....But for now, Bye!!!