Chapter Eight: The War

"Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps, or lace up your boots. Representing all of the women, salute, salute" - Little Mix : Salute

Chapter Eight: The War

Belle's POV

If It was a war Bellatrix wanted, it was a war she was going to get. And it was a war she got. Often times you could find Bellatrix or I in seperate detentions for hexing each other in the hallways, and after a while, Bellatirx had given up. A war with another pureblood wasn't a necessity for her, and so she backed off. This, in itself, didnt sit right with me, After all, it's Bellatrix. She hexes first years for the hell of it, and shes going to tell me that she doesnt want an all out war with me. If you asked me, somethings 'a brewing here.

But as I am my fathers daughter, I had decided to let it go. After all, we've got a pressing issure hanging over us; Midterms {A/N: I dont know if they really have these, but they probably have a wizarding equivelant to it.} Everyone was bustling around, studying, getting extra credit, and handing in any "misplaced" homework that hadn't been turned in so that when the time comes, they dont get a howler from their mum or dad at breakfast demanding to know if they need to be sent home or banned from Hogsmeade weekends. Luckily, for Athena, Lilly, and I, we didn't have to worry about howlers for our bad grades, just the chastising of our favourite teachers. Which, if you ask me, if something to be feared anyways. Especially when it comes to Professor McGonagall.

That brings us to where I am now. In the library with my two bestfriends, and the idiots who refer to themselves as the 'marauders'. Apparently it isnt a joke, but I take it in that way anyways. So what happened was I had asked Remus to help me with my studying as he's pretty smart anyways, and so Sirius and James had to tag along. Sirius came because of Athena, and James came because of Sirius, and well, he's James. He does what he wants. So currently we're sat in the library, studying Arithmancy with three bumbling idiots {Peter happened to be here aswell, as he just tags along to wherever the rest go.} and Remus is trying to help Lilly, Athena, and I grasp the concept of it.

"I just don't understand it!" Athena groaned in frustration, shoving her hands in her hair and pulling it lightly. Remus sighed slightly, and questioned her.

"What bit don't you understand?" He placed his head on his fist while he got ready to flip the textbook to the specified section.

"EVERYTHING! Gods, I feel absolutely stupid!" she groaned, leaning on Lilly who abruptly pushed her off.

"Talk about feeling stupid. I used to ace every class, and now I'm barely getting Exceeds Expectations." I said, leaning my head on my palm. Athena gaped at me.

"What are you talking about, thats brilliant compared to Lilly and I! We're barely above Poors in all of our classes!" Athena said in frustration, as I flipped through my Arithmancy textbook, finally deciding I wasnt going to absorb any more information tonight.

"Well, I'm used to getting perfect on everything, and when I don't it feels wierd to me." I replied as Athena hit her head on her textbook.

"Wow, Sirius, mate, your girls going haywire." said James, in an attempt at a whisper, but he's not very good at doing so, so all of us heard it. Athena stood up abruptly, and shouted at James.

"I'm not his girl, Potter!" effectively getting us kicked out of the library. It was four in the afternoon, so at least it wasnt too bad of a time to be out. I walked alongside Athena, trying to calm her anger, only for her to flip out on me.

"We wouldn't be here in the first place if it wasn't for you, so don't talk to me right now Isabelle!" She shouted, and ran off down the corridor, with Lilly following in tow behind her, apologizing to Remus and I before shouting after her.

"What does she mean you all wouldnt be here if it wasnt for you?" questioned James. Great job, Athena.