Chapter Six: More Trouble than I'm Worth.

"Give a little time to me, we'll burn this out. We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around." - Ed Sheeran: Give Me Love

Chapter Six: More Trouble than I'm Worth.

Sometimes, I believe that I'm more trouble than I'm worth. I suppose I'm talking about it now, because I'm falling into another existential crisis. I surely hope not, though. Those ruts are hard to get out of. Anyways, Dumbledore had apparently told Lily about the mission and she had agreed to help me. Well all of us, considering if I was going through what she was going to put me through, so were Lilly and Athena. The focus was on me, though; as it is vital for the world that I successfully complete the mission. What did I get myself into?

Lily was currently brushing through my long hair with a wooden brush, as I stared at myself in the vanity mirror. Lily had apparently thought of something, as her face lit up, and she turned to me.

"I have an amazing idea! So, you know how Potter always scrunches his hair up when he's going to talk to a girl?" I nodded, not really understanding where this was going. "Well, maybe you should try messing up your hair a bit. Not every time you see him, but we can back comb it to add volume and give you more of a laid back look."

"Alright, but nothing else to my hair, please!" I shouted, as she began to back comb it. A few minutes later she turned my chair to face the mirror again. I was shocked, to say the least. With the new style of clothing I was going to wear and my hair all wavy like this, it just may work. She nodded, to herself, and began to work faster, as we had about fifteen minutes before we needed to make the grand entrance at the Great Hall for breakfast. I pulled on the pair of black yoga pants, a white blouse, my red Gryffindor tie, and gold high tops.

"I'm ready." I said to Lily, as we linked arms and strode out of the common rooms, towards the great hall.

A/N: pic is of James (how i picture him)