Chapter Three: The Hogwarts Express: Part One.

"That was the day that I swore I'd never sing of love if it did not exist, but darling you are the only exception." - Paramore: The Only Exception

Chapter Three: The Hogwarts Express: part one.

The past two weeks consisted of the general wake up, have a conversation between Lilly, Athena, James, Sirius, and myself, usually ending with one of us finding out that we have something in common with the other, and going off to play two on two Quidditch until dinner. Athena usually stood on the sidelines to watch, as she didn't feel too comfortable on a broom. Hence the fact she was a cheerleader for the Quidditch team and not actually on it. We went to diagon alley one day, and got our robes, school supplies, took out money from our vaults, and got a pet each. Surprisingly we were able to take out money from our vaults, as we don't technically exist yet, but it did, as we had our keys. Well, Lilly didn't, as she is a muggle-born, but we gave her some money from our vaults. {A/N: It wasn't intentional, but Lilly Grey sounds a lot like Lily Evans. Lilly Grey's love interest isn't James though, and looks and personality wise they're very different.} Lilly had gotten a black and white cat, which she named "Panda", Athena got an owl which she called "Hibou", which is the French word for owl, and I got a grey tabby kitten, which I called "Paws" as its paws are white. He's a boy, and freaking adorable.

It was the morning of September first, meaning we'd have to get ready and eat quickly as we were to catch the Hogwarts Express at eleven. I pushed the white comforter off of my thin legs, and pushed myself out of the bottom bunk. Lilly had the top bunk, and Athena had a twin bed in the opposite corner of the room. I opened my trunk and began searching through it until I found something suitable to wear. Suitable in my opinion, anyways. I quietly walked out of the bedroom and into the connecting bathroom, where I showered quickly using lily scented soaps. I got out in less than seven minutes and quickly dried my hair, which I left in its currently messy state. It wasn't messy like I hadn't brushed it, but it looked like it had been styled in that way. I decided to only apply concealer to under my eyes, and a bit of mascara. After I swiped the usual lip balm on my lips, which happens to be mint flavoured, I began to get dressed.

I decided to wear a black skater skirt, which sat on my waist, and a three-quarter Hogwarts top. I pulled on white knee-high socks, with two red stripes near the tops of each sock, and I placed black converse on my feet. Finally feeling enough up to par, I walked back into the bedroom to find Lilly and Athena still asleep. I grinned evilly before shouting in Athena's ear.

"OH MY GODS! ATHENA WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR FACE!" She shot up and ran into the bathroom, and I began shaking with silent laughter. She ran back into the room, and scowled at me before looking for clothes to wear. She settled on black leggings {edited: apparently no one has heard of the legging brand TNA????}, a white tank top, and a leather jacket.

"Do I get the honours of waking Lilly up?" she asked, smirking. I grinned evilly back at her.

"Certainly. Be my guest, Miss Athena." I responded. She walked past me and climbed two steps up the bunk-bed ladder.

"OH MY GODS! LILLY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEATHER JACKET?!" She screeched in her ear. Lilly shot up, and fell out of the bunk. She wasn't down for long as she scrambled up, and tore across the room to her trunk. When she realized that there wasn't anything wrong with her jacket she turned back to Athena, walking slowly over.

"Why you little-"she started, holding her brown leather jacket in her hand.

"OKAY KIDS! Get ready, as we have to leave in half an hour." I shouted over the set of curse words Lilly was about to say. Lilly ran to the bathroom, and started the shower, as Athena had begun to put on makeup, and style her curly black hair. She pulled it back into a high ponytail, leaving a few pieces to frame her face, and finishing off the look with MY black leather studded bow.

"Who in Merlin's name said you could use one of MY bows?" I questioned, jokingly. She looked back at me, turning away from the mirror.

"You owe me for waking me up?" she asked, and I rolled my eyes, not continuing to fight with her. Lilly walked out of the bathroom wearing ripped black jeans and a white shirt that read 'Need more sleep' with a frowning face. She paired it with her brown leather jacket, and galaxy vans. She decided on leaving her light blonde curly hair, and put on a touch of makeup like me. Athena usually wears the most makeup.

"You girls ready?" I asked, locking my trunk, and picking it up with a huff. They both nodded copying my actions. I picked up Paws crate, and began down the stairs, setting the trunk and crate by the fire place, as Dorea, which she now has me call her, told me we were getting there by the floo system. I picked up a red varsity jacket that I left on the couch, and put it on, flicking my hair over my shoulders as I walked into the kitchen. Sirius, James, and Lilly were all eating breakfast, and the boys mouths dropped as Athena and I walked in. Lilly was merely smirking.

"Uh-Uhm you guys look nice?" Sirius said as we sat at the table pouring ourselves some cereal.

"Uh- Thanks." Athena responded, and I just shrugged as I had already started eating. I looked at Athena who was blushing. I swallowed my mouthful, and cooed.

"Awe Athena's blushing!" Lilly, James, Sirius, and I laughed while Athena glared at me.

"You wouldn't be happy if I told this, so think of it as revenge. Hey guys, Belle hasn't been kissed-"she said as I flung myself on top of her, tackling her to the floor.

Dorea walked in and said we needed to go to catch the train now. We all got up and headed over to the fire place, where we'd go to use the floo network.

A/N: Photo is TNAs.

Belle x