Chapter Five: Study Habits Are Hard To Break.

"I don't even like you why'd you have to go and make me feel this way?" - 5SOS: Voodoo Doll

Chapter Five: Study Habits are hard to break.

Through the past week I've decided that this mission would be harder than expected. For one, James is obsessed with Lily. Two, Lily is actually really nice, which makes it harder for me to basically sabotage their romance. It does help though, that Lily doesn't want anything to do with him. That bit will make it easier. I may need her help along the way.

Like predicted, I got put into Gryffindor. Athena and Lilly, however, were sorted into Slytherin, and Ravenclaw. I nearly got put into Ravenclaw, because of my study habits from Fleur D'lis, but I'm not going to tell the girls or James, Sirius, and Remus. You know why I didn't put Peter in there? Because he's a freaking arsehole that betrayed his friends. Well, I should say betrays as it hasn't happened yet, but he still is a coward.

Also, since it's been a proper three weeks of sanity, Mother Nature decided that I need to express my insanity the best way possible. Otherwise known as: the menstrual cycle. More commonly known as the period. Being in this time, I don't have my prescribed medication to ward off the mood swings, cramps, bloating, headaches, etc. so in general, it should be a fun week for everyone.

Currently, I've just woken up, and showered. I don't get much of a choice as to what I can wear, but I put on the normal uniform (AN: Hogwarts doesn't have a uniform, but most boarding schools do, so I'm going with that stereotype. If you've seen the movies, the uniform is the same as the order of the Phoenix.) with a pair of kitten heels, because most of the guys in this school tower over me, and an inch is still better than nothing. I put on my Katy Perry Prism necklace, which I had got from the concert a few days before we went back in time. I tied my hair in a French braid, as I know if it falls in my face more than once, I'll be shouting at it. Seriously. I put on some tinted lip balm, which made my lips a bit pinker and some concealer under my eyes, and on spots.

I grabbed my messenger bag, and swung it over my shoulder, running down to the great hall. Only after I'd checked that there were extra pads in there. A girl has got to be prepared.

* * * * * * * * * * ********************************************************************

I threw my messenger bag on the bench beside Lily, Lily Grey to clarify, and sat in between her and Athena, across from Lily Evans, Alice, and Marlene. Lily turned to me, raising her eyebrows in question, and I nodded. The girls knew not to get me pissed off when I'm on my period. Thank Godric for that.

"Someone's in a pissy mood." Said Black, I call him and Potter by their surnames now, as they're both rather arrogant. I gave him a death glare. He sat beside Athena, and pushed me down into Lilly, who got pushed over as Potter moved to sit beside me.

"Leave the poor girl alone, Potter!" said Lily, Lily Evans. Lilly Grey usually says Potters given name. He shrugged, as to say he didn't really care about what Lily had to say, which made her huff in annoyance, but she had a smile to say that she's happy he's not asking her out every two seconds now.

"I wouldn't want to annoy Belle this week. You know, if you want to live." Athena said, pushing away Black who was trying to put his arm around her. It eventually got to a point where Athena actually pushed him off of the bench and he fell to the floor. She just shrugged it off and went back to eating her fruit salad like nothing happened, while Black went over to sit beside Remus who was still talking to Lilly.

"Why, is she on her rag?" Potter asked. Lily Evans spat out her drink, and it went all over Athena. She used a spell to clean it up as quickly as it went out of her mouth and deducted ten points from her own house because of Potter.

"It was a simple question, Evans." He defended. I slapped him upside the head, and the noise was deafening. Potter merely shrugged it off and spoke again.

"I'll take that as a yes then." He said. I looked at him, giving him a death glare, as Lilly and Athena helped me out of my seat. Lily Evans grabbed my bag, as Lilly explained what was happening.

"We're just taking her to the hospital wing. Hers is so bad she needs muggle medication for it." I kicked Lilly's shin at that, and she winced. The guys merely looked shocked as we walked out.

"It looked like she couldn't hurt a fly..." we heard Remus say as we walked out.

...............................................................................................................

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Most of it was spent getting homework in class, and giving death glares to Potter and Black, who made it their sole mission to piss me off. They got a few detentions out of it, thanks to Lily Evans. I can see a beautiful friendship forming with her.

Anyways, currently I'm in the common room, finishing up my last piece of homework, which happens to be a potions essay, with Black throwing little pieces of rolled up parchment at my face, and Potter repeatedly saying my name as each ball hit me.

Hit. "Primrose." Hit. "Primrose!" Hit. "PRIMROSE!" Hit.

"Just three more days and I won't be pissed all of the time." I mumbled to myself, as I finished off the essay. I began to roll it up as another piece of parchment hit my cheek.

"Primrose!" Potter yelled in a whisper. It sounds confusing, but you know what I mean.

"WHAT IN MERLIN'S NAME DO YOU WANT, POTTER?" I shouted, standing up.

"Uhm- You look pretty today?" he said, as he noticed my expression. I huffed, picking up all of my books and supplies.

"Pull one of those stunts again, and you'll wish you were dead!" I shouted stomping up the girl dormitory stairs. Okay, so maybe this mission wasn't going to be easy.