Chapter Two: We're not in Canada anymore.

"Have you got colour in your cheeks?" - Arctic Monkeys: Do I Wanna Know?

Chapter Two: We're not in Canada anymore.

In a moment we were back in time, 1974 to be exact. I didn't recognize where we were, as I couldn't recognize any of the buildings around us. Faint English accents could be heard, and that's when I realized we weren't in Canada anymore. My clothes had changed as well through the time travel. I was no longer wearing a tightly fitted plaid shirt and high waisted shorts. I was now wearing a red and black lumberjack like shirt, and it was loosely fitted, so much so that I had sweater paws. I wore a white tank top underneath the shirt, as well as a pair of black TNA's. Well something like TNA's. They were cropped at the knee, as it was summer. My hair was pulled into a messy bun that sat on the top of my head.

Lilly and Athena didn't seem too pleased about their attire. Lilly was now wearing a black skater skirt, and a Pink Floyd crop top with it. She had black high top converse that matched my white ones. Her curly hair was now braided in a side fishtail braid. Athena shrieked as she realized, since she was wearing sporting attire earlier, she was now wearing a cheerleader uniform with her hair pulled into a high ponytail. I snickered at her expression, as she looked utterly pissed. Lilly wasn't too pleased about her outfit either, but she still found Athena's reaction hilarious.

Dumbledore turned to us and quickly explained that since we went back in time our clothes did as well. That didn't affect me as much as I had mostly vintage clothing, but since Athena was the type to purchase clothes every few weeks so she could maintain the trends, she was not too thrilled. Lilly honestly didn't care too much, as a lot of her clothing was old as well.

"The Potter's will be taking you three to Diagon Alley next week to pick up what you'll need for Hogwarts. I have your letters here," he said handing us each a letter, which I stuffed in my back pocket. "They'll tell you what you need to pick up when you're there. Miss Primrose, these next two weeks will be important for you to build a relationship with the Potters. Remember that you all were born in 1959, and you all know your birthdays. Everything else about each of you remains the same. Good luck." He rang the doorbell and disapperated. Frick you, Dumbledore.

The door opened to reveal a  light blonde haired woman. She smiled widely at the three of us before enveloping Lilly, who was the closest to the door, before me, then Athena, into a hug.

"You must be Isabelle, Athena, and Lillian." She said, before ushering us into the house. We pulled our trunks in after us, as Dumbledore had somehow gotten us all packed while we were talking, my guess magic. The house was large, but not enough so to call a mansion.  We all set our trunks down near the bottom of the stairs, as Mrs. Potter told us their house elf would take them to our rooms, and followed her into the kitchen where we sat at the table as she prepared tea.

"I'm Euphemia by the way. Fleamont is out doing Auror work, and my son, James, and his friend, Sirius, have gone to meet up with a few friends in Diagon Alley. So it's just us, at the moment." She said, beginning to steep the tea.

"I'm Lilly Grey." Said Lilly, pointing to herself, "That's Athena Parker," she said pointing to Athena who was still somewhat upset about her attire. "And that's Belle Primrose. She doesn't really like being called Isabelle too much, so we call her Belle, Bells, or Fizzy." She said. I smiled at Mrs Potter, and felt my dimples grow onto my cheeks. Mrs Potter's grin broadened.

"You have dimples like James, and Charlus, albeit yours are much more prominent." She cooed. People tend to do that when you have dimples, and it does get rather annoying.

"So where did you guys transfer from?" Mrs. Potter asked. I decided, as Lilly and Athena were both drinking the tea Mrs. Potter had set before them, that I would answer the question.

"We're transferring from Fleur D'lis Academy for Aspiring Witches." I took a sip of my tea after adding honey to it. Mrs. Potter nodded, to say she understood.

"That's in Canada, right? I've heard it's a rather prestigious school. Someone told me you had to have an average of O's to be re-accepted the next year." She said, sipping on her tea. Athena nodded.

"That's true. It's also the reason why we only had around a hundred students. Despite the fact that we have to maintain O's, we all participate in an extracurricular. I'm on the Quidditch Cheerleading team, Lilly's in the Art Club, and she plays Quidditch as the keeper, and Fizz is on the Quidditch team as a chaser, as well as she's in Choral." Said Athena, who somewhat discreetly tried to pull down her cheerleading skirt to no avail.

"What's cheerleading and choral?" Mrs Potter questioned. Lilly looked at us as to say she'd take this one, and we slightly nodded.

"They're both muggle activities, but Fleur D'lis adapted them. Cheerleading is a club for performing dances and cheers to encourage sports teams. Choral is a singing club which performs every once in a while. Belle usually solos quite a bit." Lilly said cheekily adding the last part. I gave her a scolding look and spoke up.

"I don't really solo that often; Lilly likes to exaggerate things a bit."

"Exaggerate things? Belle you solo almost every performance at least once, if not more." said Athena. Mrs. Potter smiled.

"Both of those seem like quite the achievements. James is a chaser on his houses Quidditch team at Hogwarts." She said. I smiled, and cheekily asked.

"'s he any good?"

"According to Professor Dumbledore, he's one of the best he's seen in a while." Mrs Potter said proudly. I would be proud too; if according to the headmaster my son or daughter was one of the best.

Breaking us out of our conversation we heard the door opening to the kitchen, where two boys around our age stood, not really noticing us yet. One had curly dark brown hair that fell to his shoulders, was rather pale, and a bit taller than the other one. The other had round glasses, messy dark brown hair, and pale skin. He spoke up, still not realizing that his mum wasn't the only one in the room.

"Mum, we're home..." he said, finally noticing us. His hazel eyes locked with mine, and I was pulled into a trance like state, before I quickly ripped myself out of it.

A/N: Photo is Athena Parker.

Belle x