30

"Muriel!" The Magician found his big friend were fainting in the garden. His purple orbs caught the marks on the Mountain man's wrists that somehow left a magic trails. It's the Queen's magic.. She did this to him?? The magic trails that the Queen left was in a form of glowing mint strands.

In the other hand, the Queen approached the stable in the palace. There were 2 guards around the stable. With a single motion by her hand, she cast her magic and the purple flowers that once appear and knocked down the Mountain man, now made its way near the guards. It didn't took her long. She walked inside the stable freely and now scanning for a possible ride in the stable.

A white horse made an eye contact with the Queen. She approached the horse without any hesitation. Her right hand instinctively checked if the horse were tame enough for her to ride. The horse moved closer and gave itself into her touch, The Queen took it as a good sign. "Thank you.. " She muttered as she lead the horse and put on the saddle. Once the horse has been prepared, she took a rusty step on the horse. Almost fall, but thankfully she didn't. Now recalling all the lesson that she took a few weeks ago, the Queen marched right towards the nearest gate of the Palace.

The guards on the tower next to the gates saw a marching horse with a mysterious rider from afar. "Hey! Someone is approaching!" The guard notified the other guards below him to lock the door and prepare.

"Isn't that the Queen of Amartha?" When the view was clear, the guards finally recognized the mysterious rider. It's impossible for the guards to not notice that (h/c) hair and (e/c) orbs. Only a few seconds later the guards realized that the Queen didn't seem to lower her speed. "She wants to leave! Quick! Lock the gates!"

The Queen unleashed her magic once again. Now she's not only holding the guards with her roots, but also the big golden gaten, prevent it from closing. No matter how strong the gate's mechanism was, her roots were far more stronger. It didn't took a long time until the Queen finally passed the gate. Her magic fades as her shadow vanished in the distance.

---

"Ugh.." a small growl escaped the Mountain man's lips. He opened his orbs just to see his best friend and her apprentice, staring at him with worries on their faces. "Asra? (Ap/n)? "

"Thank goodness, Muriel.. I thought it will take you several days to wake up.."

"Ugh my head.. what happened to me?" His big palms started to massage his aching temple. He took a glance at his environment, I'm... inside the Palace? He found himself in one of the Palace's bedroom. The Rococo style room that dominated with soft purple and pink looks familiar until he realized that it was the room that the Queen used on her first visit to Vesuvia.

"Queen (y/n) put a strong sedative on you.. I don't know what did both of you say to each other, but I don't see her anywhere when we found you."

"She has escaped.. with one of our horse.." Countess Nadia let out a sigh while she put her cup of tea on the fancy coffee table. The guards that just told the news to the Countess just left the room. "Apparently our plan is not her.. style.. what are we going to do now?"

"She told me.. that she's gonna go back to Amartha, step down from her position, and come back here.." the Mountain man's words freeze everyone in the room. "I can't just wait and see for her to come back!  Her uncle won't let that happen.. She's his favorite toy!"

"Muriel.." Asra took a seat on the bed, next to his best friend. The purple orbs seemed to moving around, recalling something that the Mountain man once said. "I remember.. you mentioned that she was.. being abused by the royal family.. is that right?"

"Of course! How could I lie about that? I saw her bruises when I first found her in the forest! Some bruises were even close to her private part!" Blood drained from his friends' faces. Even Portia dropped her tray and shocked the others.

"That's terrible! We can't let her go back to that nasty uncle!" Portia couldn't let her teary eyes anymore. She kneel down and picked up the mess that she made while crying.

"Okay.. that's- worse than I thought.. Muriel, You must safe her as soon as possible before it's too late!"

"That's what I'm going to do now!" Muriel pushed his body and sat while using his hand as support even though it's still unsteady.

"This is urgent. She's in a weak state.. if that man laid his hands on her, even just once.. her baby wouldn't make it.."

"Baby??" Both Muriel and Nadia questioned in harmony.

Asra blinked several times before he realized that he's the only one that know this matters. "Oh goodness I forgot to tell you.. Yes, the Queen is pregnant and it's your baby, Muriel." 

"How did you kno-"

"She's been staying at your place for a few weeks already, right? I could feel that in her magic.. And when I asked about her being (ap/n)'s twin siblings, I felt that too.." The Magician took a glance at his beloved apprentice. His words stunned the woman as her orbs were glowed in hope and regret. "Muriel.. I'm coming with you to Amartha.. Just tell me when you're ready to go."

"Me too... I will go wherever you go, master." The (h/c) haired woman walked towards her master. She patted the shoulder of the man that she adores while gave him a nod.

As the Mountain man and his friends were preparing themselve for their mission, the Queen of Amartha could see the lights from the city that she used to serve, gleaming under the dark sky. The big trees that she build to held them up were still surrounding the city. However, a big whole that was visible on one of the tree that connected to the main entrance somehow made her heart started to beat in pain.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸